How many of you what to get married one day?

Simple question. Do you want to?

• Yes
  • No
*want

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• I feel like I never ever ever want to get married. I just don't see the point. I get nothing but bullied and treated like I am the scum of the earth in the dating world so why would I ever want to get married. I think I have just decided to give up on relationships forever. :/

• Probably yeah , but I am a pretty rough rock to deal with so till then.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKlSVNxLB-A

• I guess, one day maybe. I would like a family eventually, just not sure about the whole marriage thing.

• That's pretty much the only thing I want in life.

• Yes I would like to start my own family but with the right women.

• As long as she is ok will never having kids, my hobbies, and a life full of travel and adventure.

• I wouldn't mind getting married, but ideally after my GF and I live together for a while. At this point, my only problem is that someday she wants to have kids, but I don't. Maybe she'll be OK with not having kids, and we will find a hobby to fill the void.

• That's not a simple question. Marriage does not exist as a legally or socially enforceable institution.

• I'm not asking about the implications nor am I asking what you think of marriage as an institution. I'm asking if you want to get married.

• I want it to be legally and socially enforced that a woman, who is my hypothetical wife, is not to fuck other guys or intentionally circumvent my reproductive choices, and I am willing to trade me being the presumed father of her children for that. It can't happen. I can do the presumed father part. But the law and society treats her like a child, and she can't effectively obligate herself to anything.

• Of course I want to. It's just a matter of when

• Been there done that.

• Of course! I mean who doesn't want kids right?

• Aw yay. I think its cute when a guy wants kids

• Yeah I will soon... N I will never leave her throughout my entire life in sorrows, anxiety, etc... Coz I don't believe in break ups...

• For tax purposes yeah.

• Not worth losing a portion of my freedom

• Still not sure yet, its a big thing to think about

• Do i want yeah, will it happen, no. I'm too much of a cheater. I've cheated on most of my ex's.

• 😒yeah stay single.

• I know I do

• Not me lol.

• Only when it's the right person who God has planned for me--and that I KNOW is the one. Otherwise I have no problem not being married as long as I am valuable, successful and have a good life. Plus, I think kids are annoying. There I said it.

• The only woman I could ever love left me 6 years ago. Since then anyone I've been with has just been a cum-bucket even if I lied and told her she mattered. I'll never marry, and at this age there isn't much point unless I want someone to steal my shit.

• Yeah but only if she signs a prenup!

What Girls Said 11

• I'm not sure at all, then again I'm only 15. I know for sure that I do want to adopt at least one kid one day when I'm older and out of school because I've always found it heartbreaking how there is hundreds maybe even millions of kids who live in an orphanage or even homeless with no one to call mom or dad.

• Nope. Absolutely not. And I'm one of the few girls who really don't care for a marriage.

I'm one of those people who thinks that I shouldn't have to have it on paper that I love someone. I consider it a waste of money (if you want a wedding), and just a major waste of time. I think my ideology of marriage just sort of came from my parents too. Everyone usually cheated on each other and I just have no desire to be in a relationship. Also, I am extremely awkward and I get annoyed with people rather easily. I just really like my space. Being in any sort of relationship just brings fear that they will tie me down with my goals.

I also apologize if I come off as a complete bitch. I hope I didn't offend anyone. But eh, to each their own.

• Every woman dreams of getting married one day - including me

• Yes :-) And I am hoping that he'll ask "The Question" on my birthday or when we'll go on vacation together this year x) Tho I also know he might not, he moves slower than me, so me being ready for that step means he's a few steps behind possibly xD I had to ask him to be my boyfriend because I got impatient.

• Yeahhh, I wanna.

• Not even thinking about it and have no interest towards. Then again, my parents are going to be divorced soon anyways.

• Very much so :)

• I would like to get married one day. It seems like it would be a new adventure.

• I want to get married before 20 and after 18
    But that's unlikely

• I would like to get married in the future

• I think I would like to be with somebody in a long term relationship similar to a marriage, and I like the idea of the wedding as like a big fun occasion where we show our love for each other in front of lots of people; I quite like the ritual element too, as a witch; I'd definitely want to do a handfasting. But in honesty as long as I'm with the person I'm not that fussed if we're married or not, I have no religious reason to want to be married, maybe it would be good for practical reasons like being next of kin if one of us were to be in an accident or something like that, but really it's not like my goal in a relationship and if the guy said he just wanted to be with me and not get married ever I'd be okay with that. If we did decide to get married I'd definitely want it to be after cohabiting for a fair long while, and probably a long engagement; lol it just seems so much sexier to be someone's fiance 'living in sin' than someone's wife. Also I wouldn't want to lose my name probably because my last name's just quite important to me (I'm the only one in my family who still has it)