Gay marriage, what do you think about it, should it be legalized everywhere?

i'm just curious about it. i like to know what you guys think about its legalization in the U. S.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like how the conservatives always go on about how the government is too big till it's religious issues which then the government is never big enough.

I think it should be legalized , ain't the G-man's say to who 2 consenting fully grown human beings can love.

What Girls Said 4

• Well... why not? Two people being married doesn't harm me in any way. I wish them every happiness.

• I am 100% anti-gay marriage and the latest supreme court ruling in particular. For me its more so about the constitution and the fact that the supreme court does not have the right to enact law. That power lies solely with Congress. Additionally, there is the issue of church and state. This states that government cannot regulate any sort of religion and that's exactly what they've done here. None of it is constitutional and is actually illegal.

• Sure, if they want to get married let them get married.

• Getting married 💑 in court I'm okay with... But gays wanting to get married in church.. I don't agree...

What Guys Said 5

• The question should be, why was a contract between two consenting adults in which no harm was done ever illegal?

• I'm 110% for it. Nobody should be denied the right to consummate their love.

• Sure why not.

• Marriage should be deregulated by the government.

• Well we should worry about the sanctity of marriage (Brittney Spears gets married and has an annulment the next day/for a million dollars two strangers get married on TV). We should not let them because straight couples get married and never divorce. We should always meddle in other people's business. We should get angry when people that we don't know and hate because they may be different are happy. We should do all we can to hate others that are different. Hopefully we can eventually make a law to stick everyone who is not white, Christian and straight in internment camps so we don't have to look at them. Thankfully some laws are being passed that promote goodness. 33 states now have illegalized feeding the homeless. Soon there will be more "Christian laws" and we will all be happier pieces of shit!