What's your favorite style of wedding ring?

As you all know, I love all things related to weddings. (: So what's your engagement/wedding ring style?

shafteldiamonds.com/.../...mond-shapes-300x300.jpg

• Princess Cut
    17% (4)0% (0)12% (4)Vote
  • Round Cut
    39% (9)30% (3)36% (12)Vote
  • Emerald Cut
    4% (1)20% (2)9% (3)Vote
  • Marquise Cut
    22% (5)10% (1)18% (6)Vote
  • Other (explain)
    18% (4)40% (4)25% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|9

Most Helpful Guy

• platinum band with round brilliant. im going to get one for my future wife :D

4|1
    0|0
    • I really like the round ones too. Are you engaged? Congrats (:

• Show All
    • Haha yeah. It's fun but it starts to get depressing after a while. But I'll never give up Say Yes To The Dress!

• thats a good attitude. never give up! you'll get both eventually.

What Guys Said 8

• I like the marquise cut. It looks nice and it's not too large. The princess cut for example looks too large, it would dominate the ring too much I think!

1|0
    0|0
  • Weird, but I feel like the heart and the pear would bother me. There needs to be more lines of symmetry!

The marquise ones seem cool. That one would probably be favorite, but then again what do I know? I'd have to find some back-channel way of trying to find out what she likes.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2|1
    0|0
  • Modified Oval with platinum band is the reward for the special one. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Emerald, because i'd sell it in some high-price... LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Aren't they for engagement rings?

1|0
    0|0
  • HEHE Ass-cher

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take any. Ownership rings are best when black.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I shall pick AssCher only because of the name. It sounds hilarious.
    I don't want anything expensive if an unfortunate guy ever happens to propose to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • Oval and pear are my favorites :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Something's nice and simple. If I'm going basic then jut a band, if I'm fanc then band with a rock. But not a diamond because I don't like them, probably quartz because that's my favorite blog.weddingpaperdivas.com/.../...-set-300x263.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Round and oval

0|1
    0|0
  • OMG!! i love the princess cut too much!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more of a wedding band type girl than a diamond ring... But hmmm... I like the heart or round brilliant

0|0
    0|0
    • And I'd want the band to be platinum. I don't like that gold or bronze color.

• Yeah, the heart can be really cute (: And no? You don't want an engagement ring PLUS a band? haha, you know some people do that :p

• I mean like, I do, but I don't. Lol see the wedding band that i want is $4k but its not just any old wedding band. And so, i was like hmmm... Maybe i can pass on a good engagement ring so that he can afford just the band lol

• "As you all know" HAHAH

I like Ring Pops :)

0|0
    0|0
  • a simple round ring (but not diamonds).

0|0
    0|0
  • The bare finger style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always loved the princess cut. Either gold or white gold I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heart shaped

0|0
    0|0