Share your opinion on gay marraige?

Not trying to start a fight, just would like to hear people's ipinions. I want to know how you feel about gay marraige and why

• for
  • against

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I am not gay myself but I do support gay and lesbian marriage. I feel this way because I feel it is each persons right to be whoever they are. If they are gay, lesbian, bi or strait I respect the person for who they are. This is why I am for gay and lesbian marriage. In New Zealand (my country) gay and lesbian marriage is legal but in Australia it is not, so we have a lot of the gas and lesbian Australians making the 3 hour to 3.5 flight to New Zealand to have a legal marriage.

What Guys Said 10

• Indifferent.
    It's not my life , so who am i to say what someone marries?

• What people do behind their closed doors should not be legislated. I have no problem with 2 people who are in love and committed being married.

I don't care their sex, their race, their religion, their age.

• no prob i view it as sth ordinary

• I voted A, love is hard to find in this world if you are lucky enough to find it I think you should be able to be together no matter what your sexual orientation may be. Live your life, chase your dreams and die happy together :)

• I'm for all equal rights and I am for gay marriage.

There are plenty of heterosexual people that make a farce of the institute of Marriage.

• I'm liberal, so yea, I'm definitely for. :)

• In my opinion:
    "Gay" is against nature, it is not the way it should be so I'm against gay marriages

• It's a normal thing. I am not against it.

• Nope nope nope nope

• It happens...

What Girls Said 4

• I'm for it. It's about legal right. Gay marriage exists in my country now and I'm glad it does. We are a laïc country, Legal marriages are not based on religions but on our laws and law say that we are all equal. And if a man wants to marry a man or if a woman wants o marry a woman, I don't see why straight people would mind. People protested against it in France... It was weird to see people protesting against equality

• Everyone should do what they want. It's not my life, so I'm no one to tell they can't.
    I don't care, so I'm for it.

• I'm for love so I voted A

• I don't have an opinion about it at all, just like I don't have an opinion about heterosexual marriages. No marriage, but my own and possibly my children and grand children (mommy to the rescue) is any of my business.