The One Question Great Husbands Ask Themselves Every Day (VIDEO). Guess what?

The One Question Great Husbands Ask Themselves Every Day...

Please write your predictions first, and then watch the video;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3Qhm6LXWNc#t=73

Most Helpful Guy

• From passed episodes I have seen of Dr Phil, I would guess that it is something about how the man needs to do all the work in the relationship, and not expect much from the woman. Dr Phil is really bad about suggesting the broken link is always the man, and just ignores that women are just as much at fault.

Watched it, and while Dr Phil did suggest the woman do something in the relationship, it was tainted with hypocrisy. He said each should give 100%, then suggested the man should hold himself up to an even higher standard. This flies in the face of the advice he just gave about each giving 100%. He is basically talking about equal work so that it doesn't sound like he is being sexist, then turns around says that the man must be held to a higher standard than the woman. It is sexism disguised as talk about equality.

What Guys Said 19

• I hate doctor Phil.

• I hate doctor phil.

• I hate doctor Phil.

• The real question is does anyone here hate Dr. Phil?

• How should I piss her off today so she doesn't try to talk to me?

• 100 + 100 is 200. Every single one of these assholes, the wife is NEVER the one that has to give EVERYTHING. When does he ask her to devote every waking moment to making her husband happy?

• typical double standard garbage. if its 100/100... whats the point of marriage? stay along and be 100 alone. Dr Phil is spouting a whole bunch of hooey in this.

• I hate doctor phil.

And that's BS advice, too.

• I hate doctor Phil.

• Did remember to drink my coffee? Should I make coffee? It's that fucking early in the morning? Why is does this taste funny?

It can be fucking endless

• I love doctor Phil, Damn I couldn't keep a straight face I hate Doctor Phil

• Dr. Phil looks like a balding rodent.

• I hate Dr. Phil Dr. Opera is so much better.

• I wrote, "what can I do to get laid?" And I wasn't far off. Happy wife=Happy life.

• how can i make my wife nag less?

• Doctor Phil is a gynocentric bastard.

• He's not really gynocentric. He'll say anything to make a buck. He's just another run of the mill grifter. The world is full of them.

• shut up. I can smell gynocentrism a mile away

• He is right. In the relationship it's about the communication and the needs of both parties. But LMFAO look at their faces in the beginning of the video. She is running to her parents when it's bad just like a lot of girls run to their guy friends or ex when it's bad. Not ALL, a good majority. I believe marriage works better when you had the traditional roles where the mom stayed at home and took care of the kids and cleaned and the father worked and did the repairs around the house and so forth. When he said 100 + 100 he meant as in both people work together as one. They put aside their differences through COMMUNICATION as he said he would try to help them with counseling and from there go on with their marriage. I think a lot of people need to hear this in terms of marriage. It's the good AND bad times. Not one or the other.

• Fake ass Dr. Phil not even a real doctor. Like Dr. Oz (he fake too)

• I hate doctor Phil.

• I don't think I want to watch 4 minutes of Dr, Phil, but I would say you need to be selfless at times. Be a giver...

What Girls Said 7

• It's a shame Phil is who is he (or what he is, these days) since a lot of what he says is true. Always a shame when the message is lost because the messenger is not a respected source. Also, I have to cringe when he says he hates all these self-helpers that say 50-50, etc, because that is just pot-kettle.

But be fair, he puts this question to BOTH the husband and wife. BOTH are to ask themselves that question each day, not just the husband. He is right, they both have to want to do that and indeed do that every day, 100%.

• Maybe cause he is not a real doctor lol have you heard some of the stupid stuff he's said?

• That is so hilarious how every guy who shared an opinion said "I hate Doctor Phil" except for that one anonymous guy who probably doesn't hate Doctor Phil...

• Am I doing all I can for my family?

• I like this post. I've always been one to give 100% to the relationship and would want someone to do that for me as well :)

• That husband has the most protruding brow bone he's got resting bitch face poor guy.

• hate Dr Phil...

• I think they have doubts as to being good enough for their spouse.