When is a good age to marry and what kind of man do you want?

I would like to get married around 30 and I want a man who has a good attitude, is sexy, manly as fuck, considerate, great in bed, earns a good living and is health conscious. What's your ideal husband?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like to marry her when she's about 25-26, and I'd be about 32-34.

Manly, confident, financially adept, career going well, strong and capable to support her and children if she prefers to stay home.

I'd be at the peak of sexiness, matured and considerate.

She would be young and cute, innocent and full of hopes and dreams, ready for the greatest adventure in her life, and at her hottest.

Then we'd adventure together, grow together, raise the family together, experience all sorts of crap together, realise we can deal with adversity together, grow old together and still find magic every day together.

Yep that sounds about right.

Then I'll die before she does, but she'd be okay with that for all the great stuff I'd have prepared before I went.

What Guys Said 7

• I think having these
    "Ohhh i'm gonna marry by 30..."
    "Ohhhh , I'm gonna enjoy bachelorette life till I'm 35"
    is kinda... eh...

When the one is found I suppose , no particular age.
    I'm willing to Letterman it if that's what it takes lol

• for me its like around 28ish to 30ish. but im a dreamer...

• I'd like to be married by 25, but in all honesty that's more of hoping that by 25 I'll have met the girl I end up marrying. I think somewhere around 25-30 is the ideal age.

• a good time to marry is if you know the guy for 4+ years, had sex and ideally lived together quite some time. just waiting to a certain age to marry is arbitrary and stupid.

• Marriage age for girls : 18
    For boys : 20
    Ideal... Good character, good moral, hygienic , faithful, good habits, educated etc.

• Why not both 20... So they both have some time being an adult on their own first. otherwise she's just going from one home to another. No Independent living... learning her strengths.

• Nope 18 will be good.. For good girls

• I would like to get married around 25-27 and my wife should be traditional, hot, beautiful, loving, caring, polite and loyal... she should be around 21-24...

• Never.

The kind with a vagina.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't believe in husband and wife. I'm all for people in love committing but the role of husband or wife automatically pigeon holes oeople into wats if life that don't necessarily suit them or support their potential... It's pretty archaic.

everyone works everyone is capable of house work. There Id no practical need for a husband or wife. It's just an insideous effirt to promote sexism as some kind of inherent family value.

• I'm 23 and I want to get married in the next year or two. I want to have at least one kid before I turn 30.
    My boyfriend is basically the perfect combination. Manly, sexy, opinionated, calm, honest, loving. Plus he is the perfecf age 34.

• I'd say 30 is a good age to marry. I don't really know what kind of man I want though. I'm not good with describing.

• I think between the ages of 27-35 is ideal. I don't really want to get married though, so there is not a prefect other for me. Oh well lol

• I wanted to get married before 25. Now I'm considering 25-29. My idealistic man is well groomed, mannered and intellectually challenging.

• Ideally, I'd want to get married when I'm 25. And the perfect husband to me would be someone who accepts me for all that I am, loves unconditionally, and makes me laugh.

• I don't know. I would want to be financially stable first and maybe have myself a car and condo before thinking about marriage. And my kind of man is exactly how you describe.

• You can easily have a car and condo if you earn enough or have a good enough career prospect to take out a loan for those stuff. That could mean as early as 21 for most typical successful guys. But the maturity, the understanding of things, the consideration and the idea of what a relationship is like would take a little bit more growing.

The brain typically finishes development by age 26 for guys. Him getting his shit settled before then, no just the financial side of things, but the emotional and spiritual side of things will take a while.

Not saying he has to be 'complete', but that he has to at least have the bases covered.

• Actually, I meant having a condo and car by myself not the guy, and yes I know that I can take out loan and stuff for that, but like I said my kind of man is how she describe as hers; "I want a man who has good attitude, is sexy, manly as fuck, considerate, good in bed, earns a good living and is health health conscious.". And I do agree with you on he has to have his bases covered, that is very important too. But I'm not planning to marry young or young guys that's almost the same age as me since I tend to be quite childish sometimes. But I do appreciate you for letting me know, thanks @soneoak :)

• I think 25 is a great age to get married. And my idea man is. . . my boyfriend. Lol.

• I think 25 is a good age.