I was asked for my hand in marriage by these two guys, which one should I choose?

These two guys have asked me to marry them. Which one do you think i should choose?
I can't decide, because I love them both LOL!

http://imgur.com/6QInbKG

Most Helpful Guy

• They both look like they will brake U'r heart eventualy cheating on U !!

What Guys Said 9

• Well if you say no to Randy he'll just rko you all across your wedding. So... you kind of have to say yes to Randy. He act so crazy and cocky that you'll never be bored :P

• Haha someone suggested i marry them both lol.

• Haha we'll expand on the idea later on xD

• Haha i'll wait for your message haha

• Both are white trash so it's a lose/lose

• Neither, if you "love them both" you shouldn't be with either one because if you're love isn't strong enough to just be with one guy all the way until you're engaged down the road, the chances of you being unfaithful to one of them are high, that's just my opinion.

• Neither. Your lips were meant for the never moving face of Jim Ross!

• Haha who's Jim Ross?

• Man, I'm not a fan of either. But if you want to see the same cocky look all your life, go with Randy.

• Haha ok,

• randy orton is much better

• Yeah, i'm more swayed towards his offer haha thanks!

• but if ur name shows ur liking than second option is much closer

• Pick the one that supports the death penalty.

• Haha that would be both

• they are both retards right? The one with the most money is probably the way to go.

• They both make about the same amount

• then choose the one who buys you the most expensive engagement ring

• You love them both. ... I'd say none

• Roman, he won the Rumble, he would be a winner

• Thanks! It's a difficult decision haha

• I'm a huge fan too! Lol

• Oh? Cool

What Girls Said 7

• None of them. If you love someone, there's no need to choose that someone. If you love the first one you wouldn't be choosing between him and the second one and vise versa.

• Did you view my picture?

• Well i much prefer you anyway @iron_man , i think all 3 are married haha, but you are a much nicer guy. So i'll marry you lol

• Thats so Awesome I would really like that @pyramid_princess

• Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    None

• U should marry both if they agree. Ur life will be full of happiness and joy u get love from both n also get double penetration in bed. U will be happy to give birth childs of different breeds. LOL

• Haha Great idea! I may do that. Thanks lol

• I would let the one on the left do things to me. The one on the right is gross

• LOL I'm not sure, I'm really trying to decide here! Hmmm go for Roman. Roman Reigns, he'll be your savior ;) The name alone, I mean really

• Marry both!

• Yey! Great idea. Thanks!

• I highly doubt you love either of them enough to marry them if you can't decide between the two.

Why are two men dating you at the same time and proposing? Sounds like silly games to me.

• You do realise that the two men are WWE wrestlers and this question is just a form of attention seeking?

• I can be silly at times!

• Yeah people on this site generally lack any sense of humor and get all pissy when they think someone is trolling. Like it's such a crime to not be serious 100% of the time.

Lighten up people!