Will you allow your husband to slap you?

If you, in what type of situations you will allow your husband to do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never will I ever allow my husband to slap me or abuse me! And if it happens I would leave him in a heartbeat.

• So if your husband accident slapped you, you would still leave him.

• @llorando well then that's just an accident I wouldn't get mad about that, but if he hit me out of anger I'd leave

• Oh I'd never hit a woman out of anger, it would always be accidentally.

What Girls Said 51

• fuck no!!! i will NEVER allow ANYONE to slap me!!! my ex hit me but i hit him back... there's no valid reason to slap a perzon

• Wouldn't "Accidentally" be a valid reason, their are clumsy people.

• @llorando that's a valid reason, it's just an accident. But we were talking about a slap that a husband might do "accidentaly" out of anger-now that is not and accident because he chose to do it. Do you see what I'm trying to say? Hah

• I have never accidentally slapped anyone.

• Nope, if there are two things I wouldn't tolerate from a bf nor husband is cheating and abuse of any kind (not even yelling or spitting in my face).

If I'm married and he hits me in anger out of nowhere, not only will I file for divorce but also for assault charges. I will not stay married to nor continue being in a relationship with someone I fear and know is capable of being violent towards me. I will not stay with someone I don't feel safe with.

• Depends if he slapped me in anger I would get rid no matter how much he apologised, but if he done it as a joke like a little slap on bum or just play fighting I wouldn't mind

• never in my life.

• If it happened in angry and he apologised afterwords
      In such a thing will you.

• @sorry, no amount of ''I'm sorry'' would take away that image of him placing his hands on him, of his raging expression in that moment, of not feeling safe nor protected with him, nothing.

• On the butt playfully, any other spot and he will get that in return because that wasn't an accident and you just don't do that. I will get upset, I will not tolerate abuse and I will not let it slip and let it happen again.

• In no type of situation will it be ok for my husband to slap me. And if he wants to live, then he'd better know this.

• I think so...
      You are right

• None.
    I don't hit him. He doesn't hit me.
    I'm not okay with hitting.

• Never! That's not okay with me and I would leave him over it.

• I would never allow it, I've been in one domestic violence relationship. I will never let myself in that situation again, I'd leave no apology would be good enough. Domestic violence just doesn't happen to women it happens to men, more than what you think it would. .

• Sorry for your bad past
      I hope you will get a nice person for your future.

• thank you

• A playful swat (lightly) on the arm or a pat on the butt (when I'm in the mood for it) is all I would ever tolerate.

• Oh sure, if he doesn't mind a black eye :) :)

• Depends. If it's a sexual pretense, yeah. If it were in an excited state of shock or reactionary reflex that's admissible. It would suck if he just all out beat me though, but if we were married I'd feel the need to get past it.

• @KBob93 Why would you feel the need to get past it? Just because you're married to him it doesn't mean he owns you. Please don't ever forget that, you are a strong woman and you deserve the best! No one should ever make you feel like a property.

• KBob93 I'm sorry if I upset you with my statement, but I just come from a home where any sort of violence is considered awful, and I was never beaten so I expect the same from my husband-to respect me and make me feel safe and loved. I'm really sorry your father beat you and I hope you come to realise that in marriage you shouldn't try to "take it from your man" because you deserve to be treated better than that. We choose the love, we think we deserve... It's just that I think everyone deserves the best.

• @ABeCreativeUsername
      Your right
      We have chose love not abuse

• During sex and on the ass occasionally. Never in an abusive manner.
    Don't care if he's angry, we're in an argument, there are no excuses, I would never disrespect him in such a way and he should never do so to me

• If he (or I) slapped me (him) in anger one of us would be moving out for a while, we would then go to some pretty serious counseling the first time. He (or I if I hit him) would only get that one chance to salvage our relationship. So if it were to ever happen again that would be the last time.

If he (or I) accidentally slapped while playing an I'm sorry would do just fine it's an accident.

The key is slapping your spouse in anger.

• Sure if he's then ok with me twisting his arm, flipping him and tackling him on the ground in return. 5'11 wrestler and weight lifter here.

• then me saying ''oops another accident''...

• and you seem to be having such a hard time understanding there is no excuse to land the first hit and then be surprise when the other person hits back.

• Haha... yeah little bit but I have to accept that everyone have the right to hit back.

• Only during rough sex. If he slapped me for real, i'd break his fingers haha

• No. I wouldn't slap him either.

• Only slap my butt or lightly on my VJ anywhere else I'll call 911

• If I did something really bad or slapped him first when I was angry.
    I'd let him.

• Uhh never? Spouses shouldn't hit each other.

• Yeah, my butt if he wants.
    Yes to that funny hand slap game (but he's better go easy on me).
    No to anything even remotely along the lines of abuse is okay.

• A slap bet or it was an accident.

• No I would never allow it.

In such a thing will you.

• No still no. I would leave him

• Playfully on my butt or something like that, but not to hurt me. I don't intend to hurt him, so I don't want him to hurt me

• no! what is with these abusive spouse slapping questions?

• On my face? I'd murder him in his sleep
    On my butt? Go ahead man, whatever

• Iv been a bad girl.. Slap me dear.
    Ok just a min hun..

• Under no circumstances

• To kill a dangerous spider, or put out a fire, or similar. Otherwise, not okay.

• Depends on how much he's paying

• More from Girls
    21

What Guys Said 17

• Any type of violence is not allowed in relationship.
    ---------------> case closed <-------------------

• allow? I don't think any girl would allow their husband to slap them lol, if anything it happens spontaneously.

• If she hurt you a lot just it was happens in angry

• @Klaatu51 don't know but its whatevs hahaa. people probably misinterpret my shit as always. but that's kinda my fault too, I got a problem with Poe's Law. I just type what im thinking and hit submit lol.

• @Klaatu51 either that or girls really do want to get bitch slapped

• Nobody should hit anyone.

• I don't know, I just know I won't slap my wife or my gf , even In angry or bad mood. I want to be a model husband and bf.

• As a male, my partner can "slap" me by giving me a wack on the butt but that's about it.

I would never slap a woman, it is wrong on so many levels. With that being said, I had a partner who loved me to take her doggy style and spank her butt. But not too hard.

• she should cut off his hands if he does sth that disgusting.

• A man should never slap a woman, unless it was an accident, part of foreplay, or their play fighting and it was just a playful slap that's not appose to hurt.

• you expect someone to say 'yes' here? Are you even serious?

• No nothing like that.

• SLAP ME BILLY

• Why would they allow it? Did you really think you were going to get positive responses? :L

• No nothing like that.

• i wouldn't slap a person unless they wanted it

• I will slap her butt n boobs if I go roughy...

• I don't think slapping/hitting breast is very healthy and could cause problems to devlope.

• i met this girl one time.. she would literally want me to... some girls like that shit xD

• sometimes people need to be smacked...
    men, women, and children

Not hard, but just a nice slap to shock them when they get a little too out of hand

• I will agree
      But terms&conditions applies.

• We skap each other quite a bit when playing. She'll slap me when she's orgasming too sometimes.

• Why would you slap your own wife?

It's *your* wife.

That's like keying your own car.

• "I don't think a man should *EVER* hit a woman... until the *fifth* time she's punched him in the face."
    ~ Christopher Titus

• I won't wait for the second punch

• I doesn't wait for the second punch