Ladies, how would you want your SO to propose to you?

Simple or extravabant?

If ever, I'll just go simple and surprise her with this
http://i.imgur.com/BTwt3roh.jpg

Good enough?

*extravagant*
Duh.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• It doesn't have to be in front of a huge crowd.
    I just don't want to expect it... and want him to make the moment as special as possible.
    Perhaps a nice dinner, and then a cozy night at home proposal.

• wouldn't a really nice dinner give a hint or somethin?

• No cause I'd expect things like that in our relationship occasionally.
      We shouldn't be home a lot

• Not necessarily extravagant, but I'll need it to have a ton of thought put into it. I don't care whether it's private or public, as long as it's romantic and special.

• So pink "marry me" shoes special enough?

• Not quite, haha. It's cute for sure, but not romantic enough for a proposal. Unless your girl really loves running shoes.

• aw that's cute=]

hmm I don't know, i dont want it too fancy, but i guess it'd b nice on the beach, maybe around sunrise or sunset :)

• Lol the picture you shared...
    scottandelizabeth.net/.../DSC0777-1024x681.jpg

This one I funny too ^^^^

I would like something more romantic

• Mm well I'm simple so I'd like something like that with the shoes , a simple proposal in itself is enough for me. But it really depends on the type of girl your proposing too and if you are really sure she will say yes or not.

• I see. the more simple, the better?

• For me personally yes. Extravagant can be overwhelming and it would suck if she said no. Simple yet personal/thoughtful good enough for me

• Lol, love the shoes. That's really cute.

For me, in private, simple, and with lots of love. However he interprets that is fine with me.

• I love pink shoes too hah... private? how private?

• hah i understand. 2 years engagement? How was tht like?

• It was more like a year and a half but it felt like a long ass time. We would have gotten married sooner than we did, but there was a lot of stuff to sort out. Mostly stuff to do with my husband - he's not Canadian so we had to make sure all his papers were in order so the government wouldn't come after us and say the marriage is a setup for him to get citizenship (marriage fraud). Basically to prove that we're the "real deal".

• damn really creative!!! the way you would do it... i would prefer something extravagant too

• Simple and traditional. Getting down on one knee and asking me. Nothing extravagant or anything, just special and intimate and personal and sweet.

• I want it to be cute and quirky and representative of his personality. It doesn't need to be this huge thing with bells and whistles.

• That is so romantic and lovely!! That girl is going to be a lucky girl!

Um I'd just like him to do something thoughtful and also get down on one knee. I'm very traditional

• I'd rather he didn't, 'cause I don't wanna hurt his feelings when I tell him no.

• Definitely on the simple side. I'd want it private too.

I think that's really cute. :3

• Awe that's so cute and simple the exact way I want mine

• Something amazing and cute and awesome also romantic :P

What Guys Said 0