How should I propose to my girlfriend?

I will be proposing to my girlfriend soon, but I really want to find a sweet and creative way of doing it! I really need some hep with this guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, make her her favorite meal for dinner, by candlelight. Watch her favorite movie afterwards. Make the whole day about her… Romanticize it. Then when the moment feels right rattle off everything you love about her, tell her how much she means to you, how she makes you feel, how you would be lost in the dark without her. And then tell her that you never want to be lost again and you want to have her light for ever in your life.

What Guys Said 1

• Its such a cliché but I think bended on one knee is a classic that never goes out of style. What can make it unique is where you do it. One thing about a cliché is that no one wants to do it so its kind of a surprise when someone does it

What Girls Said 2

• I would say maybe you should propose in the place you guys first meet, it seems romantic and decorate the place. Good Luck and Happy Wedding :)))))))))

• i now pronounce you wife and wife.
    Dear Lord.😔😔

• Gay marriage is legal where we live.