Am I sending wrong signals to him?

i don't know how to start...i am doing my masters in a medical school..i like a guy named Alex,who is one year senior to me..he is doing his masters in another medical branch..we come at same stop.same bus.our departments are opposite to each other...we both know that we have a soft corner for each other but we are VERY SHY ...so whenever my friends see him they start pulling my leg...when he is not around his friends carefully observe me..

his senior Tom came up to me and said I know why you come to my department,i said why..he said to see someone,i asked whom..he said Sean(another batch mate of that guy with whom I don't get along)..i said HELL NO...then tom said its ALEX right,i said ya I like him big deal...next day tom came up to me and said I have a marriage proposal for you..the guy is very nice and he is my friend..tom asked me everything what I liked in a guy?and then said who would finalize the guy I said me and my parents..he said give your dads number..i said I can't I have to tell my dad first he said okay..i said what does this guy do..he said he is my friend he is doing his masters in same branch..then he started laughing and walked away...(NOTE-Tom Is already engaged)...after few days I met tom ,and I again asked who the guy is..he said you know who..and walked away...

today I spoke to tom`s roommate..i told him about the proposal thing..he said ya he is from his department when I asked whom he took sometime and said PETER...i was like are you kidding

we don't know each other..we have never come across each other..how can he send a proposal without knowing me...he ran away...

now I'm confused who is interested is it ALEX my crush(cause he gives me open signals,he comes to canteen for me,reserves my place in bus without my knowledge,he blushes,but he is too shy too open up)

PETER(I don't even know this guy ,maybe I had a glance of him once or twice...i never got any signals from his side..)

but ALEX and PETER are good friends...

my friends say that its Alex`s idea,to find out about me...cause I said to tom I want a guy to have slight beard and next day onwards Alex had some of it :)...

so tell me guys ..please this is very confusing...you guys think I am sending wrong signals to peter?or is tom acting like an ***?

I REALLY LIKE ALEX...

ITS A MYSTERY ITS GETTING COMPLICATED-AND YA SORRY GUYS FOR THE SPELLING MISTAKES CAUSE I HAVE FEW JERKS AROUND ME HAD TO HURRY UP..

1 day ago - 1 week left to answer.

Additional Details

HEY TOM IS A JERK WHO WOULD NEVER ADMIT...HE LEAVES You CONFUSED

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think your sending the wrong signals just guys some times are hard to figure out. Try your best to do the pro and con on this and see where you end up