If you found the one and they had a kid (s) would you marry him/her?

Would you be prepared to deal with raising a child that's not yours?

• yes
  • no ( don't want any baggage)

Most Helpful Guy

• My fiance has children, and it doesn't bother me. I love her, and I love her children. It's all part of the package to me.

I don't look at it as just marrying her; I think of it as becoming part of her family.

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, absolutely. If that person was a great father and I was ready to settle down that wouldn't be a problem. But he has to make sure everything is over between his ex and give me my place in the relationship.

• Raising someones child doesn't matter if you're in love because you should be looking at the child as your own. If you're willing to take the step of being married then it shouldn't matter. Children are not baggage they are a gift.

• No way, I don't like kids... if they have a kid, then there will be extra drama.

• Well, my mom had 5 kids when she and my now step dad met, it didn't t throw him off at all. So if i don't bother him, it don't bother Me

• It depends on how well I got on with the kids and more importantly if they liked me. I wouldn't want to enter into a relationship that could potentially wreck their childhood. They've already lost their mother for whatever reason, I wouldn't want to make it worse.

• Yes , that's not a deal breaker.

• Hell yes I would! And I'd get bonus kids too!

• Yes. I prefer a single parent.

What Guys Said 4

• I would. Relationships like this can sure work, it happened 2 times in my family.

• A child is just a bonus in my mind

• My 'the one' does not have kids.

• if i found "the one" and i had to think "well she has kids humm... i don't know". then she is obviously not the one.