Do you ever look at you significant other and think how did I get so lucky?

Seriously, sometimes I look at him and just think my God what did I ever do to deserve someone so amazing. Even when we were just friends I use to think whatever girl married him is truly the luckiest person alive. Anyone else feel this gushy?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I feel that way about my current girlfriend.
    Curvy redheaded bombshell. Intelligent, great sense of humor, ambitious, has the same core values I do.
    When we first started dating, I REALLY thought I had outkicked my coverage and was convinced I was the luckiest man in the world.
    I still feel incredibly lucky, but not AS much seeing has how my self-esteem is no longer n the shitter.

• Well unfortunately my SO right now is the girl in the picture, so I definitely not feeling so lucky lol
    contextualconsulting.co.uk/cc_oldimages/hand.jpg

• 6|0
  • Every day of my life!!! My girl is the sweetest, kindest, and most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I love her with all my heart. And glad to hear you've got someone like that too (:

• I did. Then she realized her mistake. It isn't a problem anymore.

• nah it's more like how did she get so lucky. kidding.

• No, because I don't have a significant other. Stop bragging and gloating.

• Unfortunately no

• No but I look at my significant other and think, man how did they get so lucky to have the embodiment of awesome that is me!

P. S.

I am single, so you know... they probably don't say what you're asking.

What Girls Said 10

• Every day, honestly. He's so awesome and we just fit together so well - same morals and values, same outlook on life, etc. And he just has the best personality. We were friends before and I always used to think that whatever girl snagged him would be so lucky. Turns out that girl is me 😊

• Um... yes. Sometimes I just sit back and think, "Wow."

He takes my breath away physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

Like, how on earth did someone as amazing as him wind up with someone as normal as me? Seriously.

He's physically in amazing shape and that coupled with the fact that he has a wonderful personality and I'm just... wow. Just wow.

• This is how everyone should feel about their s/o.. once in a while.

To answer the question, I definitely do.

• All the time. I can't even begin to express how lucky I am to have such an amazing person in my life. And the fact that he chose me is just unbelievable.

• Yes! My bf is a glorious ray of light!

• No! haha 😂😂😂 more like what did I do to deserve such punishment?

• I would even look at other people's significant other and gloat that my man is so much better.

• I could only dream of feeling that way. Usually, I think, "I wish I could do better."

• Always!! I've always thought he was too good for me but hey he loves me and wants to be with me so who am i to deny him what he wants lol :P

• yh i did with my last bf