What do you think of the guy who has wife and a mistress?

Yesterday I fond my friend has a mistress outside of his marriage and his wife doesn't know about her. He said its not cheating because he cares about his wife more than the other girl also the other girl knows her place.
His wife is my friend too and I don't know what to do tell her or just keep it as a secret.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thing is when you tell her he lies about it and turns it around on itself. He says that you are an infatuated stalker and you are trying to ruin his relationship. She believes every word he says. You are an outcast and a liar and they stay together. This has actually happened to me!!

What would be the point?

• I can also speculate that this won't be his first dalliance. Cheaters usually cheat from birth. This mistress will be his latest flavour.
      Also so many people cheat nowadays it's actually becoming normal.

• Yes this is not his first time he paid for sex before, but as you know paying to a prostitute don't end up with a relationship its just sex. I agree at all its not even my business.

What Girls Said 6

• I think the guy who has both is selfish and has an entitled attitude. He's hedonistic and weak. Weak in the sense that he either can't end his relationship or communicate and work through whatever problems there may be (if there are any).

Just because you care about one person more than the other doesn't make it not cheating. Like what kind of logic is that. That's pretty pathetic. At least own it instead of coming up with some backwards explanation.

I personally would tell her. She deserves better. That's a shitty position he put you in too.

• Agree she deserves better, but I don't want to break their marriage she is happy without knowing this. Really confused don't know what to do.

• I personally would rather know I don't want to live in an ignorant bliss. I feel like she's wasting her energy and love on someone who is incredibly selfish and disrespectful.

• complete loser who lacks the ability and self control to remain loyal to one woman.
    if i were u id tell her. id find it to be a mistake on my part not to tell the wife if she was my friend. she deserves to know the truth.
    and if ur afraid to lose ur mate as a result, then what u need to realise is that u being a friend of a scumbag like that doesn't make u much better than him=/

• Don't mess with them, it's not your business to get into it..

• Tell your friend he is crapping.
    I pity his wife
    the other girl is shameless.

• He is a complete POS.

• I think they are scumbags that don't deserve their wife. It is cheating.

Tell her. She deserves to know. I would tell her even if that guy was my friend. Because it is right thing to do.

• If I tell her then I will lose my friend. Its hard to do I wish I didn't know that in the first place.

• Your friend is a douchebag. He has put himself in this position. He know the consequences of having an affair.
      Do the right thing, and tell the lady she has been betrayed. The husband is weak and a bad person. You are just as weak if you don't tell.

What Guys Said 4

• cdn.hark.com/.../original.jpg
    "Come on, baby... please don't kill me me... I got a muthafuckin' girlfriend, I got a wife on the side..."

• That is 100% cheating and there is absolutely no excuse, tell the wife, and burn the pathetic husband,

• What about talk to my friend first and ask him to leave the other girl and stay loyal to his wife?

• Talk to the wife bring PROOF

• I think his wife likely isn't taking care of him and he can't leave because they may have kids and he likes seeing them.

• don't bother with other people's sexual lives. this

• Yes its not my business and I have nothing to do with it.