Boyfriend is scared I will reject him if he propose. Right?

I love my boyfriend and he brings up marriage sometimes. I am happy about that, cause I want to get married one day.

The thing that makes me itch my head a bit is that he keeps on asking me. Would you say "yes" if I proposed to you? I always say yes (and get exited cause that is what I want) then he asks me the same question at least five times again. He has done this many times. I am starting to think that he is scared to get rejected or is just insecure? I don't know. But I asked him if he would mind me proposing to him. He said no. So I guess he is just scared of rejection right?

Most Helpful Girl

• It kinda sounds like it... how often does he ask... and how far apart... if he has been doing it just lately and regularly that probably means he has already bought the ring and is scared to propose... but if it is every once and a while... he is probably to scared to even think about it... you should mention you would defiantly love to get married next time he mentions... hope it helped... dont forget to smile when he asks if you would say yes... just make it completely clear that you would love to marry him next time he asks and smile... yah thats all i got hope it helped... :)

What Guys Said 2

• id say he's insecure.

• Next time he does that, say "pay attention dummy. There's no risk of rejection because I just accepted your proposal before you made it."

Obviously dummy should be said playfully.

• Haha. I will say this!

What Girls Said 1

• He wants to be absolutely positive.