Would you forgive?

If your partner admits to having an Affair would you forgive them? If not y? I mean we all forgive siblings when they do something extreme... Anyhow, just interested in your thought in the matter.😉

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. Did he tell you right away or did he wait for you to get skeptical? Also are you bothered by it? Did he apologize and swear never to do it again. If so then maybe you could give him another chance, but if it happens again you should probably reconsider.

What Guys Said 5

• Been there, done that, three times. (My ex)

I'd do it again.

• You forgave your ex for cheating and you would forgive her again? I may have misinterpreted what you meant.

• I'd forgive my ex, yes. I didn't own her.
      I'd forgive my wife too. I don't own her.

• I haven't forgiven my sister for 9 years and counting. I don't forgive people. If you make a choice, if you take an action, live with the f***ing consequences.

• I'd forgive her eventually, but the relationship would be over.

• If Jesus could forgive her then so could I.

• The entire book of Hosea was written by a prophet whose wife kept cheating on him, but he still loved her.

• I guess I could and would but I would simply move on.

What Girls Said 2

• Well your siblings are your family & they are their for you no matter what. Your partner that's a whole other story they can drop you whenever they want. Family & partners are 2 total different things. You can forgive your partner but I wouldn't stay with them. As the saying goes once a cheater always will be one. If your partner was willing to have sex with another person, what makes you think your partner wouldn't do it again? If your partner really cared about you they would not had an affair. Js

• He confessed and wasn't caught? I would consider forgivness. this man obviously has a conscious. I do however limit the length of time the affair went on. 6 month forgivness (maybe)
    Any longer than that plot seperation to get my mind right, think it over. If i am still angry then divorce.