Girls would you become a trophy wife?

would you get married to a successful guy e. g. a doctor, senior manager. Who only wanted you for your looks, in return you would be pampered. the guy would be average looking himself.

• yes
  • no love first

Most Helpful Girl

• Not even love first, but my independence first. Very since I was 10 I always told myself I would never become dependent on another person. I would never need someone to pay my bills, cook my food, clean my house; unless I wanted someone to. But I never want to be in a relationship where I'm scared to leave because I might not be able to handle things alone

What Girls Said 14

• No. Couldn't do that. I have no desire to have things just handed to me. I was raised to earn/work for what I want.

• Yeah as long as I can do my own thing.

• I'm sure we could be friends at least. As long as there's mutual respect and some level of sexual compatibility I don't really see a problem.

• I like the feeling of having accomplished something. Working for my money as I already have.. Pass on things being handed to me.

• Nope. Because what happens when it all goes south? I'm left with nothing. I'd rather work hard and attain my own achievements. It feels better when you're able to spoil yourself anyway.

• Sounds boring as hell.

• No, just no.

• I think I'm too strong minded to be a trophy wife

• Negative. I love reaping the benefits of a job well done and the satisfaction that my place in the world was earned and not handed to me.

• No freaking way.

• No.
    hgkhgjhk

• Fuck no I wouldn't. I only have one life, I don't wanna waste it on some jerk who thinks he can buy me.

• Yes... shows how desperate i am lol

• I'm ok with that.

What Guys Said 5

• I want to be a trophy husband

• thank god, most girls voted "B"

but still 6 out of 21 girls, isn't very low :-/

• this question for girls and mens vote that lol xd

• If he's got enough game to make her think that's not the case... lol

• Chicks will get paid in this way forever...