My bf doesn't ever want to get married, should I tell him I am OK with this or stay silent?

My bf was burnt years ago and is against marriage which I am perfectly fine with. I want to eventually live together though, which he has expressed an interest in including buying a house.
I think he if afraid that I want marriage, he throws hints that he doesn't want to.
My question is, since I am fine with not marrying him, do I tell him I am fine with that but want to move in eventually together?
Or just stay silent when he makes his comments.
Guys which would you prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Tell him. Marriage isn't for everyone. However just because you two don't get married doesn't mean you can't live in a house together and cohabitate. Talk to him about it. Let him know you're ok with not getting married but would still like to spend your life with him.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes tell him. Most guys automatically assume all women want to get married. He'll never know and never be totally comfortable with you without knowing.

• you two need to have a conversation about both of your expectations for the course of the relationship. I would definitely mention to him that you don't necessarily need to get married

• I wish i had someone like you in my life..

What Girls Said 0