How would I get my ex-boyfriend back?

We been going out off and on for two years. We broke up a few times but I think he is really broken up about this. He did things to me in the past but he changed. Then I broke off and on our engagement with him because he lied to me. He promise he never lie to me again. What should I really do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Leopards rarely if ever change their spots...it is possible I suppose but it is rare...maybe it could be a maturity thing because I see you are very young and I am assuming he is as well, so with that said he may be able to change if he matures, but for the most part people are who are they are and change is only short term in a lot of cases to get what they want and then once they have it there is no need to keep up the facade and they go right back to who they were before they felt they needed to change...i hope this made sense...

What Guys Said 1

• At the end of the day it needs to be your decision, I think it comes down to trust. If you love him and trust him in your heart, then follow that instinct and stay with him.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends. What did he lie to you about?

• He lied to me about this girl on the internet. He just met her and she doesn't stay in the same state we are in.