(Inspired by an Anon) I'm not a virgin, so do I deserve to marry a virgin or not?

Couple of days ago, an Anon asked that 'he's not a virgin but he wants to marry a virgin, does it make him hypocrite'. He got very negative response.

So, I ask you. I'm not a virgin (you can say). I slept with 5+ girls. Does it mean that I don't deserve to marry a virgin?
[I don't have any preferences, I have no problem marrying a non-virgin. I'm just asking that is it bad?]

• You don't deserve to marry a virgin.
  • No problem. You can marry whoever you want.
  • I've something special to say...

Most Helpful Girl

• If a virgin wants to marry you, no worries but if you are holding rigid preference like you want ONLY a virgin, it's wrong.
    Non virgins are not murderers. They should not be frowned upon. People these days are getting too much. Non virgins can love as well. So no one should descriminate love on the basis of their sexual history.
    Though I am against people who sleep around for fun. It's vain.

• Thanks :) Can I hold a rigid preference if I was a virgin?

• Okay thanks for your opinion ^_^ I liked your replies.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say you can marry whoever you want, provided that the other person knows your past and willingly accepts it. I hate liars :)
    Maybe she's more modest than you but you might have her beat in another category. It's not nessesarily about being equal across the board in every category it's about all the qualities you each bring to the table. Like for instance she might have a lower (number) of partners and be more modest than you but perhaps you are more successful and have a higher (number) of yearly income. So you could say does a girl deserve to marry a guy who makes more than her? of course she does as long as that's not the only reason and that she brings something else to the table that maybe he doesn't.

Also I wouldn't say 5 is a lot. It's a lot compared to 0 but it's probably about average.

What Girls Said 10

• \\Yes if you two suit each other and share mutual feelings.

• I'd say you don't deserve her, but you're lucky when she wants you after knowing your sexual history.

• Sad to hear that ^_^
      Anyway, #FingersCrossed

• So virginity is something precious object?

• Asker, I think it's precious to her or else she wouldn't have saved it for marriage. Because unless she's very ugly, she'd at least get a few offers a week and guys wanting to her bf in a sexual relationship.

@Bandit74 Yes, it's all down to luck to me. And in my opinion it's good when both 'feel lucky'. If you feel you deserved something, you only grow bitter if you don't get it or if you do get it, you're not grateful because in your mind you deserved it.

• Nobody deserves to marry anyone. Marriage isn't a reward for doing something or not doing something, so yeah no one deserves anything with marraige

• If you make that your priority and only want to marry a virgin girl while you're not one along with talking smack about girl that aren't then yes you wouldn't deserve her. That would be a hypocrite with the Madonna/Whore complex. Those are the guys I think virgin girls should avoid at all cost. Virgin hunters suck.

If you just happened to bumped into a virgin girl, she's ok with your sexual past and virginity isn't the reason you're with her than ok.

• It depends if want a virgin specifically. If you do then it's very hypocritical, if you aren't actively pursuing one then you don't not-deserve one, you can marry who you like.

• Thanks :) So tell me, If I was virgin, do I have right to seek one?

• To me yes. That's what should matter the most.

• I mean, if you are looking for a virgin, then it might be, but if you met a girl, that just happenes to be a virgin, then no problem

• If you specifically want a virgin then you are a hypocrite, but if you do decide to marry a virgin and you both know what you are, no issue at all

• Thanks :)
      So, before marrying, Will I have to tell her reality or just wait if she asks?

• Don't just blurt it out lol but maybe just mention it when the topic comes up.

• LOL haha I know, sorry I was just checking out whether you have clear intentions or not ^_^
      Thank you so much your opinion. :)

• You are a hypocrite if you won't marry someone who's not a virgin. But if you don't have preferences

• It doesn't matter who is a virgin or not. The fact that you aren't a virgin, surely does that you can't demand her to be, that's only fair. But I don't get why it's so damn important, I would NOT want to marry a Virgin and neither would I want to marry someone who wants a virgin. I think it's fucking messed up that virginity plays such a big role.

• So you are telling that we should better forget that concept?

• *NO matter what -.-'

• Great! I liked it very much :-) thanks

• If I was a virgin, I would only want a virgin partner. If the virgin girl is willing to accept your sexual history and you don't go hunting down virgins, then all is fine.

The difference is that Anon would only pursue virgins with the sole intention of having her purity for marriage.

What Guys Said 8

• "No problem. You can marry whoever you want." <---- this

• You can marry someone regardless of their virginity status. It's 2015 and virginity doesn't matter at all. People even lose it while being 13 or 14

• You can marry whoever.

• Marry whoever you want, virgin, non-virgin, as long as you two care about each other it's all good.

• If she doesn't mind that you're not a virgin it doesn't matter. It's up to her really

• Marry a non virgin is like order someone's leftover at a restaurant.

• You can marry whoever the fuck you want. Other people's "negative responses" shouldn't influence what kind of girl you want to marry. Fuck them. When it comes to marriage, why settle for anything less than what you absolutely want in a girl? If you're not a virgin and you want to marry a virgin girl (something that happens all the time), then pursue that desire and it will happen.

• You must be the teacher.