What do you think about this engagement ring I bought my girlfriend? Please be honest... picture in the description?

Http://flic.kr/p/rhqdgz

I'm actually male by the way... I'm not sure why my profile has a pic of a girl?

The ring is 14k white gold and has blue diamonds in the center (they are small but sort of look like a big stone from a distance)

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a beautiful ring. I'm sure your woman will love this :D

What Guys Said 3

• A beautiful ring!

• Link does not work

• And you are Jess H

• Yeah... I know I'm Jess H. That's my name

What Girls Said 5

• It looks very unique. I'm sure she'll love it.

• Nice but doesn't look like an engagement ring.

Also when you created your profile you must have selected that you were a female.

• What does an engagement ring look like?

• usually has diamonds in it. It still is nice I just like a combination of traditional and new. If she likes more bulky jewelry I'm sure she will love it. Rather it's her engagement ring I am sure she will love it anyways. I am not a huge fan of bulky jewelry.

• Oh I see... I guess we can just take it back if she doesn't like it... those are diamonds... just a different color

• Oh my gosh, it's so pretty. I love weddings. They're so romantic. I hope she loves it (and you) and says 'yes'.

• Thanks... do you think it looks like an engagement ring? Another poster said it doesn't

Isn't it just a ring that a man picked out for a special girl? I don't think there is such thing as an 'engagment' ring.

Unless you go with the silver band with the single diamond like they do in movies. But times are changing. It used to be people only got married in the summer. Now they do it any time they want. I like your ring. It looks like an engagement ring but no, it's not a movie engagement ring.

• Oh I see... thanks for your help!

• It's really pretty. For me that's a little too much, but it's still really pretty

• It's actually pretty small... I don't know... I guess we can exchange it if she doesn't like it

• No it's beautiful I'm just plain when it comes to accessories. That's just a personal thing I just want a plain band

• Oh I see... thankd for your help!

• Link doesn't work for me :(