What do think of older men getting married to younger women? What age difference is OK, what is too much?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am fine with it I know one couple that the guy is 20 years older and they are married with 3 kids.

I my opinion as long as you are both old enough to know what you want (no minors), you both enjoy each others company, and you can relate to reach other it should be fine.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it is fine.
    My guy is 11 years older than I.
    We are super compatible.
    It's an individual thing.
    I know girls that married guys 20 years older.
    I do think the younger person should at least be of age.
    That's all.
    :)

• I would have a limit for myself but people do what they want. So as long as the girl is 18 and they're both happy, I don't really care.

• And the guy has to be 18

• Yes of course... but... it it's the guy who is older... they would both be minor... so... if the girl is at least 18 they the man is definitely above 18 years old... right?

• I think consenting adults should marry whoever they want.

What Guys Said 1

• 18 years is ok