Ladies would you ever set up an appointment for your husband to get a prostate exam, behind his back, after he said he's not interested?

Lets say your husband is healthy to which it seems like he's enjoying life and has no worries at all. He says getting a prostate exam is something he's never interested in, cause to him it seems embarrassing having a doctor stick his finger up your butt... would you still be worried that by him not ever getting an exam, may cause him a bad risk in the future so instead you would set up an appointment for him, without him knowing, even though you might not know his work schedule?

Also would you like it if your husband set up a doctors appointment, behind your back without knowing your schedule?

• A. no
  • B). yes

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Saving lives is what an SO/wife is ALL about = a 2 way street

Why complicate this question with "work schedule" ... if it's going to get you fired, there's ways around "the date" vs "the job"

If you think the doc will catch it soon enough... HA
    even blood tests don't catch death threats soon enough... or didn't you know that?

• I wouldn't set up the appointment. I would increase the amount on the life insurance policy I have on him because of that decision and let him know he'll be paying a higher premium each month. I want to live nicely with my second hisband after the first dies of prostate cancer :)

• Well I mean... you NEED to have those.

• Although this is a little tricky, I'm assuming she did it in your best option. I mean, prostate exams are incredibly valuable for a man and his health. She probably just wants to make sure all is good for you.

• I'm single, I ask this question cause Jenny McCarthy did it for her husband.

• No, I wouldn't do it behind his back because it's not a random exam for a man. Though, I already took appointment for him in other field and he was glad I did it.

• No, I wouldn't make the appointment but I would annoy the fuck out of him until he did it himself.

What Guys Said 5

• Two things. You don't set up appointments for someone without them knowing. And prostate exams are being recognized as not as necessary as earlier believed. they are not given by many doctors anymore unless there are other indications that lead to checking that.

• Can it be with a sexy female doc? :-D

• I did always make the appointments myself.

• Or, you could die a long painful death. Grow up. It takes 8 seconds. Last time I complained to my Doc that he didn't even buy me dinner.

• i hope so cause u might die otherwise you wear anticolon man