Ladies, what type of future wedding theme would you want to have?

I know I know, I am a dork for planning what I want my future wedding to be like :P I want a rustic-themed wedding.

• Classic/Traditional
  • Vintage
  • Modern
  • Rustic
  • Beach
GUYS can answer too :) Sorry about that!

Most Helpful Girl

• I love books, and I expect my future spouse to love them as well. So, I'd love a book or library themed wedding.

What Guys Said 3

• My wedding was performed outdoors in a gazebo overlooking the ocean. A friend of mine performed the ceremony. It was in the spring. My friend performing the ceremony began by saying, "Wow! It couldn't be a better day! The ocean is being the ocean for us. The flowers are being flowers for us! The babies are being babies for us!"

• UFO themed wedding or GTFO

• can a guy answer this lol?

• so romantic!

• yeah it would be very expensive
      a romantic can dream lol!

@springocelot thanks haha... i love ocelots!

What Girls Said 12

• Courthouse theme.

• I'd like a simple traditional wedding nothing fancy or out of this world I also don't and to spending thousands for a ceremony that people make a HUGE deal and is mostly what you spent than a special day with your future partner and family and friends to simply witness it start.

• Yeah... no idea.

Is silver a theme? I think I want a silver themed wedding.

Is simple a theme? 'Cause simple is good too.

• Yeah! I couldn't put all the themes down so I put the top five popular ones

• Yeah, I figured that's what you did. There will be country music at my reception. Even if the boyfriend (who I plan on marrying) says country can only be every third song :p

I figure we'll get married in a church, and then have the reception... somewhere. I'd really like a horse and buggy as my transport from the church to the reception hall, but apparently no one in my town owns a shnazy wedding-worthy cart. Everyone owns horses, but of the few who own cart horses not many own carts. And of the ones who do... none of the carts are fancy lol

• I just any a rustic vintage wedding with only 25 people. Then after the ceremony when my family leaves and it's just my fiends, I want it to be a party. All of us just habit out drinking some beer or champagne and having a fun night.
    Really what's the point of buying a meal for 100 people I don't even really like and will just side step the whole night

• I'd want to do something unique. Like maybe a disney themed wedding!!! or a wedding based on a t. v series such as departures!!! or a week of celebrity site seeing with a real celebrity who is only a little famous such as Aashna who used to host YTV.

• Asian traditonal mix with modern western. can you imagine it?

• I really wouldn't want anything too expensive. I'd like to have the ceremony in either my church or his church (doesn't matter), and then have a lovely dance with all our loved ones in a makeshift ballroom (like an auditorium).

• I'm thinking pretty traditional with like a laid back princess theme cause I'm more like a princess and like sparkles and my boyfriend is more laid back lol

• I don't have any theme ideas. I've always imagined getting myself married in court or in Vegas. I'd be much more into the honeymoon and thereafter.

• I had getting married in Vegas is very bad luck

• I don't think so. I guess it depends whether you rush it or not. One of my professors got married in Vegas and she's been married to the same guy for over 25 years. People who throw very extravagant weddings seem to have worse luck.

• Mine is going to be very elegant! I want it indoors, yet I still want the outside to be decorated pretty for entrance. I have the colors and all downpacked. Lol i got everything except the groom haha

• something simple and low key.

• A simple theme. I'm not a fan of big weddings. I'd prefer something small.