Do you believe in love at first sight?

I remember the first time I saw this guy. I literally was in love. Now i am not talking about LUST! I just saw him and the way he was making everyone laugh and I was like woah I want to marry him someday. This was like 3 or 4 years ago. I still believe I will marry this man someday. Do you think it is possible? I won't go into details on the current relationship, but I just have a gut feeling that I could marry him. The more I have gotten to know him the more reassurance I have had. I think it was love at first sight.

Once again, I said this has nothing to do with Lust

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but I think you can see potential for love. You can't instantly have feelings of security, comfort and happiness simply from seeing a person for the first time. Love is something that is built, not found, in my opinion.

What Guys Said 8

• can happen.. dont believe in it though

• People often confuse lust at first sight with love at first sight.

• I believe in infatuation at first sightor mere sexual attraction at first sight. But you must start a relationship with someone, and then pass through several stages of your relationship before that infatuation turns into love.

• I think that I can definitely feel a positive vibe that makes me feel good about person and make me more inclined to loving her, but I think love needs to be developed

• NO! lol that only happens in movie. Sorry sweetie this is real life not some fairy tail.

• tale*

I don't think it is a fairy tale. I know multiple people who have told me what happened to me has happened to them, but the difference is they married the people

• lol lol ^.^

• not "love" but at least a romantic attraction can occur on the very first second you see somebody.

• Sadly, no. There's no guarantee that it won't fade once you get to know him.

• Love at first site does exist but that might be just attractions or just lust

What Girls Said 4

• I think I kinda do. When I first started talking to my boyfriend, we were talking about my ex. This was a few months ago and we were both single. He tried to help me with my ex and everything failed. Anyway, when we first started talking, there was something about him that I was drawn to. And now he's my boyfriend and I'm seriously in love.

• No i do not. We can feel a connection a sort of curiosity about a person but not love, love takes time to mature its not something that happens over night like in movies. It takes work, sweat and tears for it to come. What you felt was attraction or lust not love.
    Sorry dear

• Yes, fairytale wise. But in reality, no. If love at first sight were real, there wouldn't be such a thing as divorce.

• I believe it is possible yes.