Would a 35 yr old man feel too old for a 26 yr old hot women to court? I m going to med school and I won't date until I finish when I m 35 or 36! ?

will this be a mistake if i take having my own family as priority?( i prefer only women in her mid to late 20s for fertility reasons) i already have a middle income career so would it be better to not go to med school to dramatically increase my chances? how do you ladies feel about a good looking pretty fit (7 out of 10) 35 yr old?

i need your honest advice if ill harm my chances getting in the dating range of most of these women? (23 to 27 ideally) thnx.

p. s. pls no sugar coating!

What Girls Said 2

• If you're going to be a doctor I don't think you'll have a problem finding young interested women.

• I don't think it will make that much of a difference, but if you date a couple times before these years it would be good

• id prefer not too... i won't fair well academically in a toxic relationship or a breakup if weve been dating a while. yr plus.

What Guys Said 0