The one who loves you or the one you love?

We all want a happy ending, but in reality, not everyone can find their happy ever after. Sometimes, we have to settle for less because of many reasons, such as old age, social pressure, etc. So, if you were in such cases, would you:
A) Settle with the person who loves you deeply, but you have no feeling for.
B) Settle with the person who you love dearly, but do not reciprocate to your feelings.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather remain single. I can feel fulfilled and find happiness alone. I could never be happy with a guy who i didn't love or who didn't love me. It's more lonely being in the wrong relationship than being on your own

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• There are never extreme cases. If I love someone I'll do anything to make them love me. You can win anyone provided you want to put some efforts.

What Guys Said 1

• Obviously A, because I'm male and women hardly, if ever, 'settle' for men they have no feelings for (because they usually have a lot of options).