Does this view on marriage and relationship is manly?

I have this view on marriage and relationship and want to know is it manly enough or not.
I want to be with some one who loves me as much as I love her and I can trust her and be with her for the rest of my life. And do everything I can for her and never cheat or go for other women. I want to give the person who I love a family full of love and trust and respect.
But my friend says its sign of a loser and not manly.

• Manly
  • Not manly

Most Helpful Girl

• What many people don't realize, when a man/woman decideds to get married he/she make vows at the wedding. Those vows are promises that you are telling your to spouse to be that you are gonna do for them and abide by for them and yourself. What you just described on what you want in a marriage is Awesome. You also want to look for someone with the exact goals and idea of marriage or you will have many bumps in the road ahead. Marriage is not to be taken lightly. When 2 people come together you both give and work at it 100% not 50/50. Being a man is stepping up to the plate and taking a stand and being a leader and the head of your home. Many many people and mostly men today don't know how to treat women in general and don't know how to act and be responsible as a man. Many men in the world may look like a man but act and think like a boy. It is not a sign of a loser either. One day you will have children and a boy of your own. How will you want your children to turn out. It takes a great leader and teacher but most of all being the example and testimony so others can see. Hope this help. Good luck.

What Girls Said 4

• Good luck to your friends then lol!
    Your view has nothing to do with being many or not, that's just what a relationship and marriage is supposed to be like lol

• Sorry I accidentally voted B, but completely meant A. Your friend is completely wrong it's the opposite- if you want to hurt your SO, lie, and cheat- that's just a sign of being a pathetic coward- and no one wants to be with that. it's mature and manly to want what you just said.

• Just stick to that first paragraph & you'll be fine. Men need respect to feel good, so hold out for it.

• Saw a quote the other day - if you can't stand up and be the man she needs you to be then sit down so she can see the man standing behind you... in other words, wanting to take care of your woman is manly :-)

What Guys Said 6

• Manliness is overrated.

• I think "manly" doesn't really mean anything, especially in this context. But this is a fairly ideal view on it, so your friend is just being a detrimental dumbass with his claim. Still, voted A).

• you have a beautiful view on marriage. and it's perfectly manly

ur friends... yeah good luck to them

• Manly means banging as many women as possible. So, it's not manly. It's good, ideal, and what must be though. That's for sure.

• Both of you sound insecure in your masculinity.

Just saying...

• Sounds to me like you have your shit together.