Will an American girl marry a foreigner?

Assume this situation:
A foreigner, master's degree, stable job, same religious belief, respect women (not only girlfriend, but all women), will not let his wife move to his home country.
But since the foreigner has to wait for an extraordinarily long time for the U. S. Green Card, he has the risk of being deported before he gets it.
The woman knows that he loves her, and he does not make this relationship for Green Card and Citizenship, while she also deeply loves him.
However, the woman feels that although they can be financially stable together, she is not very mentally prepared well.
So, under such situation, do you think this woman will marry that man some what earlier (from several months to nearly two years) than her original plan, to make sure that he can stay with her?

• Yes, she will.
  • Yes, she may will.
  • No, she may will not.
  • No, she will not.
  • Depends on the man and woman.
Please try your best avoid voting E.
I mean she wants the marriage, but the situation just needs her to marry several months earlier than she planned.

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, if I knew I loved him and he loved me, I would be fine with marrying him. I'm not a fan of weddings though so I'd rather just go to a court house and fill out all the proper paperwork.

Most Helpful Guy

• if she isn't ready then she's not gonna jump the gun on marriage. and what @XNicholeMariex3 said, sketchy as FUCK.

• I mean she wants to marry, but just wants to marry several months or one year later, originally.

• Yes, I know. But if they do not marry, he may be deported by the authority.
      That is why this situation is really shitty.
      So do you think she will marry him?

• its a hit or miss really but im gonna guess that she will try to be logical about the situation instead of being impulsive and maybe push for more time to work through things, basically meaning she will hold off on the marriage.

What Girls Said 3

• This shit sounds sketchy as fuck.

• Why?

• I said it is not for a Green Card or Citizenship.
      I mean if she wants to marry, but just wants to marry several months or one year later, originally.
      Will she marry several months earlier in order to keep them together?
      (The husband will not make a big change on life, the only change is his legal status)

• by the way, if that man is just for a Green Card or a Citizenship, there are countless people provide such services to foreign Green Card-seekers or Citizenship-seekers in order to earn A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY. And they are very professional.
      Why he does not go there directly, but chooses to waste so much time with a woman he does not love?

• No, she may will not.

• Why?

• Noone is %100 American so...😄

What Guys Said 4

• She- "may will" wut?
    Anyway , possible but really depends on if he/she is the sort of person who'll take the risk of it and value the relationship enough to go through the obstacle with his/her partner isn't it?

• Also - green card scam?

• I am not talking about a Green Card scam; and whether this is a Green Card scam or not is even not the topic of this question.
      And I said in my question, he does take this relationship for a Green Card.
      And I said at the beginning of the question, "ASSUME".

• by the way, only USCIS has to determine whether is real or fake.
      I am just asking a question.

• American women have stopped marrying. For the majority

• No, neither males and females have stopped marriage. They are just postponing.

• My question is why a foreign man would want to marry an American woman.

• Because he loves her, that's it.

• OK, fair enough. It's just that most American women today are not worth marrying. If you found one that is, go for it.

• I mean if she wants to marry, but just wants to marry several months or one year later, originally.

• If she's not mentally prepared/ready for marriage, then I doubt it'd make a difference where you're from.

• I mean she wants to marry, but just several months or one year later.