What makes a guy what to propose to a woman?

I get that my guy is in love with me but what would make him propose? We've already spoke in great detail about marriage and the date of it will be. I actually wear a faux engagement ring to symbolize that we're both ready, and he loves that I wear it. What does a man have to feel to want to propose to his girl?

So I didn't ask about marriage advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for one he has to be looking to marry. There's a couple of reasons people marry and some are legit and others not-so-much. Like a not-so-much case would be that the girl got pregnant and instead of breaking up they stay together for the sake of the child.

A more legit case would be that the couple spent enough time together and they're both truly ready and both looking to marry and maybe have a kid together. I foresee more legit cases in couples in their 30s unless the couple consists of people who are "high school sweethearts."

What Guys Said 4

• "What does a man HAVE to feel?" Don't you mean "what does a man WANT to feel" or just "what does a man feel"?

• If a man wants to marry a woman, he will propose.

• He's got to have all of his shit together, and believe that he's ready for marriage. Then he will

• Marriage isn't something to be rushed, you're only 21. Some people get married and never look back, they face the trials and tribulations of life and the bond grows stronger. Alas, I more people who wed at a young age get divorced. The younger you are the more changing and developing you'll do, you both become different people to the people you were when you first got married- the difference is more pronounced the younger you are.

What Girls Said 1

• He loves you and wants you in his future.