Guys, guys: Female Proposals?

If you're in a relationship with a girl and you both agree that it's headed toward marriage and you both want that...would you say yes if she proposed?

My boyfriend and I are in school. I was able to fast track my education and am graduating in May. I have a job lined up for after graduation. This job pays fairly well for an entry level position and has many chances for promotion and pay raises.

I rent a studio apartment and once I begin at my job after graduation I will be able to afford a larger one. I have no debt and am able to make all my monthly payments with money left at the end of the month.

We have talked marriage a lot. We've been together for four years and really feel this is the direction our lives are headed.

He has another year of school yet. I have my finances in order and am ready to settle down. I know that his financial situation stresses him out a little as he is unemployed and has another year of school yet. He will graduate debt free, however.

I feel financially stable enough to take this step and I will be able to support him while he finishes his degree.

Would you say yes if she asked? Or do you really want to be the one doing the asking?

2

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say yes, I love girls who prefer to take the initiative ;)

What Guys Said 1

• I'll kiss her deeply and tell her I'd love to but she shouldn't be stealing my lines. And then I'll start searching for a ring.

• So should I not ask?

• Most of the time we have some sort of idea what to expect and what her answer will be but we can never be too sure since women's logic is far fuzzier than ours and they're far more influenced by their feelings. This means that unless she comes to us and says "How long do I have to wait for you to propose" we will never be 100% sure she'll say "yes". And to explain how a man feels when proposing - it's like walking naked toward a firing line not knowing if the guns are loaded while trying to be romantic.

• Lmao

Well I've told him that if he were to ask I'd say yes...

Except now I want to ask. But maybe I should wait for him to do the asking.