Girls, ladies would you get mad if your husband/boyfriend ever turn down sex from you, cause he wasn't in the mood?

I'm not talking about if you suspect he might be seeing someone else, but lets say their could be times where he's just wasn't in the mood for sex knowing he has to get up early in the morning for work.

I'm asking this question, cause most of the time wives will turn down sex from their husbands (whenever she's not in the mood), if it's okay for them then why not it can't be okay for husbands to do the same thing? It's a double standard.

Ladies have you ever had your man turn down sex at a specific moments? If so, how many times?

• A.) yes get mad
    20% (6)
  • B.) no I wouldn't, cause when you're in marriage, it's not all about me
    80% (24)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• No, there are times when I don't feel like it, and there are times when he doesn't. There is nothing to be mad about.

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't get mad, but I do think I'd have a puzzled moment lol It's a double standard for sure (and I'd be understanding in a marriage), but in my relationships, my boyfriends have never turned me down for sex. I suspect it might bruise my ego a little.

• But have you ever turn down sex from any of your boyfriends you had in your past relationships?

• In your past relationships, have you felt kind of bad for turning it down?

• Definitely. I never want my partner to feel unwanted, and sometimes I'd be fearful of the repercussions. (Will he cheat? Does he think I'm not the hot, sexual woman he remembers? Does he think I'm boring and we're becoming monotonous?)

But sometimes school and work just got in the way and I was too exhausted.

• Of course I wouldn't be mad. There will be times when I don't feel like having sex either, and then I'll have to turn him down. I wouldn't want him to become angry or throw a hissy fit when I turn him down, so I'll return the favor by not getting mad at him either.

• I wouldn't get mad, but I would expect understanding in future situations where the roles were reversed.

• No I wouldn't. If I can tell him I'd like a Rain Check when I'm tired or... He should've able to do the same. We don't refuse one another, we just reschedule!

• I wouldn't care because I do the same thing. I don't want to pressure my partner into having sex when they don't want to.

• No, i wouldn't have a problem. I would respect his decision

• I once got angry at my ex when he wasn't interested in having sex with me for the second or third time that night. I'm not really sure what came over me but I was a total bitch about it, we argued and he went home - he was really shocked yet I kept on going! I think I was really hormonal or insecure that day. I'm used to basically being used for sex by ex's and being shouted at for not having sex with them, so it's strange if a guy ever refuses and it confuses me. I think I subconsciously recreate my ex's behaviour sometimes because that's what I'm used to. :|

• That time when you had sex rejected from you, did that also made you feel bad for the past times when you would sometimes reject sex from your ex's? I'm not talking about the times when a guy just only wanted a one night stand, knowing that's different.

• No, my ex's were always forceful and disrespected me a lot. I would have sex pretty much whenever my last ex wanted because he was so good to me.

• I'd be annoyed but I wouldn't be mad at him, I'd just go masturbate, but I've never turned any of my boyfriends down if they said they wanted to have sex, I'm usually not in the mood when he asks the question but knowing he's horny gets me in the mood.