If you were stranded in an Island with your cousin of the opposite gender would you have sex with them?

You would have no chance of geting rescued, and you are stuck
with your cousin of the opposite gender for the rest of your life,

If you were stranded in an Island with your cousin of the opposite gender would you have sex with them???

would you make them your partner???

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Possibly.

I mean, I don't have any male cousins that I'm close to, so maybe I'm less bothered by it because I'm thinking hypothetically rather than imagining any specific person.

Realistically, I think eventually we'd get lonely and horny and I could see it happening.

Also, the view that having sex with your cousin is taboo is a cultural thing. We see it as wrong in western culture, but in some other cultures, it's seen as normal and fine.

Also, regardless of how common genetic abnormalities are in consanguineous relationships, I would try to avoid getting pregnant anyway (i. e. use the pull-out method), since I wouldn't want to risk dying in child birth.

What Girls Said 6

• Unless I was married to him, nope. Besides I'd be preoccupied worrying about crocodiles, crabs etc

• I would if my family wasn't full of so many idiots.

• Eww. No, neverrrrr

• No. Never ever. They're like my brothers.

• Absolutely I would! He is only 17 but is really sexy

• depending on which cousins

What Guys Said 2

• No, I wouldn't. I grew up with my female cousins, so I can only consider them as my sisters.

• Depending on which of my cousins, the answer could range from "fuck off" to "absolutely". Hahaha! I have a cousin I'd have sex with no questions asked, let alone on this island scenario.