How would you propose to another person?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was talking with the parents of my student a few years ago. We were talking about seeing Star Wars for the first time (we're all roughly the same age). My student's father went on and on about how he remembered seeing Star Wars for the first time. Which theater he saw it in. Who he was with. And so on. My student's mother then laughed and asked him about when he proposed. He forgot a lot of the details! The father and I were laughing, but the mother seemed less than amused.

I proposed to my wife in private in a location I'll never tell anyone other than it was outdoors and relatively secluded.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• Something in private. I'm not a a showy person and I feel like a public proposal wouldn't just be about us. I'd want it to just be for us, and about us.

I'd probably carry the ring around in my pocket for a while, and just wait for right moment.

• y this obsession with proposings basically?

• I'd be like:

Let's do this thing, @linkywinky

• I'd trick them into proposing to me.