I'm a little worried about something involving my possible wedding night?

I don't necessarily want to marry a virgin but if I do, what if he doesn't know what he's doing to the extent that he sticks it in the wrong hole???

Most Helpful Guy

• hahah don't worry... chances r he has watched before in his lifetime basically so he knows!

What Guys Said 4

• Interesting enough all of us have been virgins at that point I never had that problem my first time or first few times. Even if it does happen it's not gonna go in right away so you have ample time say "hey wrong whole dummy" haha.

• That is highly UNlikely! It doesn't just accidentally slip in the wrong hole! It takes a bit more effort than that. The two of you will love each other enough to be patient with one another and work it out. God bless you for waiting til marriage. I have the highest level of respect for you!!

• I'm technically a virgin whereas I've done oral & anal but I believe you're a virgin still if you haven't had vaginal. So it depends on someone's opinion whether I've waited or not.

• Ohhhhhh... Gulp.

• Yeah... probably why I want to marry someone who has screwed other girls before me.

• Good communication will avert that possible problem and if you guide him initially with your hand.

• Guide him and tell him what you like.

• I don't know wtf I like!! I'm a virgin!

What Girls Said 1

• Cover your butthole and say no.

But really, if you don't rush it'll be fine. Just guide him in.