If I happen to meet my wife's ex boyfriends later, how do I react?

If I meet my wife's ex boyfriends later in course of time who had sex with her and also tells about their past experiences... how to react and how to control the mind and heart?

Most Helpful Guy

• just be polite with him... there's no reason 2 be angry since he's her X basically

What Girls Said 2

• Why do you have to meet your wife's exes?

• I don't see this as an issue at all, to be honest. Your wife had a life before she met you but ultimately, she decided to marry you. That should be all that matters.

I also have to ask why you feel, or rather fear, that you will be faced with her ex-boyfriends. Unless she had kids with one (several) of them, I don't see why they should be in her life to the extent where you worry about them talking about intimate details. Most people have enough decency not to talk about the sex they had with someone to someone who is now married to that person. They may, at most, bring up some funny stories from years ago but like I said, she married you so I don't get this paranoia.

What Guys Said 2

• Firstly, they don't even try to talk about such things.
    Secondly, I'm better at sex than the next 5000 men, and it wouldn't bother me if they did.

• First off its fuck up they would share stories about fucking your wife with you. thats totally disrespectful to you and your wife. Question, why are your wife's ex's around you so often this is an issue?