How would you feel if your future wife was ALWAYS ready to have sex with you and never said no?

If your future wife was ALWAYS ready to have sex with you and never said no, how would you feel?

What if she even initiated sometimes?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's a super freak super freak she's super freaky!!! Hmm I'm guessing I'd feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

What Guys Said 8

• i'd rather her 2 give me more space basically

• That would be crazy and would make me think does she want sex with others as well if she's such a freak

• That'd be heaven. But since nothing good is always appreciated, she'd have to make sure to keep it interesting. The worst thing that could happen is the husband getting bored of sex.

• I heard guys who get married have cobwebs and spiders on there crotch. I wonder why.

• I'd love it.

• Why would that be a problem?

• I'd feel like we're sexually compatible.

• I would be glad I guess. If she wanted to whenever I wanted that would be good right? and If she initiated thats sexy so

What Girls Said 1

• If I was gay I'd loveeeeee it ! As long as it doesn't get out of hand and I'm the only one she's doing it with.