Wheres all the good females?

I literally hear where all the good men are? Yet not one female has proven them selves because look at the facts. Females have more choices, they can get a man easier, as well its a choice for them to like other females, while for males we are limited because for a guy to be attracted to a guy its all genes which has been proven. Females cheat more then males nowadays, and also 75%-80% of marriages lead to a split.

So honestly wheres all the good, innocent females that have morals lol

• Males has a girl stabbed you in a back?
  • Have you ended a relation because you couldn't trust the female?
22 percent of married men have strayed at least once during their married lives.

27 percent of married women have had affairs at least once during their married lives.

Younger people are more likely candidates
70 percent of married women and 54 percent of married men did not know of their spouses' extramarital activity
Up to 37% of men and 43% of women admit to having affairs. Researchers think the vast majority of the millions of people who visit chat rooms, have multiple "special friends”.

by. Dr. Bob Lanier
Infidelity Statistics - Dr. Bob Lanier

It is estimated that 53% of all people will have one or more affairs during their lifetime.
According to Annette Lawson, Infidelity Statistics, According to Peggy Vaughan look it up, they both wrote books about it since 1989 - 2009 about Infidelity Statistics, which is based on divorce cases that were settled in each year, polls, and etc

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually females cheat just as much as males, not more. I was watching The Buzz and in marriages women infidelity is at 45-50% and men is at 55-60% so it's about the same. Both men and women are f***ed up lol. I think the amount of decent people in general is rare, regardless of gender. I think the better question is where are all the good PEOPLE.

I have morals and I'm innocent but most guys don't want me because they consider me either a goody goody, stuck up (I guess not sleeping around makes me snobby) or boring. And since I don't wear provocative clothes or look like a Barbie I'm not worth getting to know.

• Why cheat? why not confess its not working and move on? honestly, why try to hurt the other person? Marriage should be happiness, this world is screwed up it seems anyway

• Okay not every girl cheats just like not every guy cheats. you say you can't find a morally good girl while girls say they can't find morally good guys. you can find good guys just like girls can find good girls. its not that all the girls are wrong, its just that you are around the wrong kinds of girls. don't worry you'll find someone. :)

• I give you props ma'am, well said :)

What Girls Said 9

• whoa. where do you get your stats? where did the 75% come from lol? in my few relationships, I've been cheated on and I'm attractive & educated & I have a moral compas-i've never cheated and I 've been too busy to find the one for me-I would like to find a guy who appreciates my education and my character more so than how I look so I believe it's a matter of perspective.

and btw not all innocent females have morals. and how do you define morals? and you think the entire male subset of people are hopeless because they can't find the 'right' female? there are a lot of assholes who are males who don't care about girls leaving a lot of girls to be senile or hating guys in general.

How is it that females have more choices? depends on how you're percieve and how you perceive I supose.

• I'm a little confused by your statistics. Because your first statistic means 73% of women haven't cheated. Or one the other statistic, 57% of women haven't cheated. So both studies show that more than half of the women out there don't cheat.

I have never cheated. I have repeatedly told men online that I do not speak to men in private out of respect for my partner. I have even been in situations where the man I was with was so desperate for my constant love that if he felt like it changed even slightly, he would flirt hardcore with other women cause he wanted to make me jealous and love him again. We had to have many talks about how that is never the way to get love. When given the opportunity to do the same to him, simply out of spite, I didn't. I would hardly even talk about guys I knew because it made him so depressed to hear me talk about other men. I'm not saying that's right because that behavior never is. I'm just saying I made every attempt to be faithful and considerate, even when it wasn't being shown to me. Not because I wanted to be walked on but because I hate game playing and I like knowing that I am making good and decent choices in a relationship. And being kind to another person. So there are good women in the world. I don't assume I am an anomaly. I assume there are many, many women who just want to be decent people in a relationship.

I think the saying comes from the fact that women usually wait for men to ask them out. So when they get in a relationship with a terrible person they think "Why was I given such a horrible person? Why don't any good men ask me out?" She is asked out by very specific kinds of men and then she wonders why they all treat her poorly. But because men ask women out, they typically either hunt down a good woman before they ask her out or if she ends up being an awful person they probably think they shouldn't have asked her out to begin with. I don' t know if it's true or not but men might take some of the blame and think "I just need to look for better girls" instead of wondering where the good women are.

• We are out there. Just far and few bewtween. As for us getting men easier... I think both men and women have their issues finding quality.

• at the same time I could ask where are the guys who DON'T generalize females and/or think they know everything about sexuality? [I certainly wouldn't be able to find one if I just looked at you...]

• "Females have more choices, they can get a man easier"

What do you mean by this? I'm not sure I get it.

How do we have more choices? How can we get a man easier?

Do you mean that it's easier for a woman than a man to attract the opposite sex?

And what do you mean by "more choices"?

• I think that it can be hard for both sexes. I don't know, I feel that I 'm lucky and found someone in high school.

• the best answer says it all.

sad but true unfortunatly.

• The shy good girls waiting for love to never come their way):

• If your asking us, your not looking hard enough.

What Guys Said 8

• It's been a while since you got laid hasn't it.

• Got laid yesterday, how does that make a difference?

• I didn't get denied , I'm happy actually just so many reports on tv aswell so many mothers of friends I know are hitting their husband with divorce papers due to their dating someone else. Before you make statements of me ranting, look at the facts. Females have more options. Females are getting more say as the years pass. They no longer need to be earning less then the male. I had sex yesterday, halloween, and 10/29 (4 times)

• Guys cheat just as often as girls, and they have just as many options. If you feel this isn't true, so be it.

• what a great question!

the main difference that I see is that when men are out of line, we're penalized (and rightly so). everyone says "he messed up."

but when women are out of line, the lines are redrawn. people tend to excuse her actions and look for reasons that she's somehow not her fault. there are a lot of cultural myths that say how women are kinder, gentler, more loving than men. and it's b.s. this widespread cultural denial of women who do hides the facts that women commit at least as much physical abuse in domestic violence, women commit _more_ emotional abuse in relationships, women commit at least 25% of child sex abuse, and women commit the overwhelming majority of child abuse and child homicides. read Patricia Pearson's book "when she was bad: the myth of female innocence" for more info.

• Woman are also assumed to be emotionally unstable or fragile..... If woman are excused, then it is for being weaker then men - -NOT morally superior. Would YOU want to be excused because you are too weak or stupid or innocent to handle a situation any different, and you should not be expected to?

NO ONE should be excused for wrong doing , EVERYONE should be expected to act appropriately , & EVERYONE should be treated with the respect necessary to do so.

• This is just pure ranting and your divorce statistic is false.

• Google it, or bing.com it please. More females every year bring men trouble. I know I know your say more men are players and ranting on about how my details are false. I took news from aol.com, msn, and cnn to come up with this information, aswell the fact I had many male questions I answered today about females cheating.

• Only about 50% of marriages, slightly less than that, end in divorce. It's nowhere near 80% or even 75%.

• 80% realize its an affair afterwards. Females pull the strings now, due to the fact they have more say then in the past. 10% give or take happen in violence, 1% because they just want to move on, and the rest take your pick. That's why in new york there is 7 to 1 woman that prefer to stay single due to the fact females could play a radical part in their life.

• There are three times as many single women in American churches as single men. If I were in the market for a good female, I'd start there ;)

• There are plenty of good females who have morals. Your job is to find them (assuming you are looking for them anyway). I'm not going to argue with your statistics you put up, since there will never be a clear-cut infidelity statistic. Ever.

• I like how this guy made up stats. I especially laughed at the the sexual preference being genetically proven.

• Fascinating. I've heard "where are the good men at!?" But whenever a man asks that then he's shouted down for being shallow. Nevermind that he could be asking for where the nice women are, or where the women who won't lie to him are. I think it's because of the old world view that women are naturally morally superior yet mentally inferior that we're starting to come back from as a society (And thank god, pedestals are worthless.)

• who the hell is annette lawson?