Guys, do you really care if a girls a virgin when you get married?

Ok, so my parents have always told me that guys will treat a women better (in marriage) if she saved herself for him. Is that true? Would you treat a virgin better than a nonvirgin when it comes to relationships?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• I dont care UNLESS she slept with a guy and then becomes a born again virgin and says she wants a virgin guy xD

• What your parents told you is a crock of shit. They might believe it, but most others won't.
    I would never marry a virgin, and she wouldn't score any points for being one.
    How many good reasons would you like?

• Its not like I go around asking girls if they're virgins or not. I will treat a girl damn good whether or not she's a virgin. And I'll treat her like a princess, because that's what all girls are.

• Actually I would care if the girl is not virgin... Sorry but I don't like used products

• No, that's nonsense.

• No it doesn't matter, there's arguments for both sides.

• makes no difference if she's a virgin or not, I treat all my GF's the same. I've been with girls who are experienced and girls who are virgins.

I have no preference tbh, you are who you are.

• It used to matter to me but it doesn't anymore. I've had a past of treating girls like shit and thought they were leftovers after i find out their not virgins and chose another guy over me to be their first.

So yeah, be prepared that a guy might treat you like shit or think you are leftovers because you are not their first. It happens. This is because guys think you chose the cherry popper over them and feel insecure because the cherry popper is better

• Yeah, it matters. What your parents said is true as well.