What was the first R-rated movie you saw in the theater?

What was the first R-rated movie you watched in the theater? Mine was a movie called Outland with Sean Connery. It was a science fiction/action movie about a mining operation on Io where the workers suddenly start going violently crazy.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Dirty Harry" with Clint Eastwood.

• How old were you?

• How funny!

• Thanks for the MHO.

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 12

• CB-4 starring Chris Rock. I had to go to like 5 different theaters to get one to sell us tickets, we were all only 13 and 14 at the time. Old school Charlie Murphy sighting in this one, haha.
    http://youtu.be/__aoalbyZWQ

• Unfortunately, R-rated movies either never release in my country, or get released in heavily censored versions. :(

• It was either Underworld or Underworld: Evolution, I was like 9 or 12 depending on which one it was. So my uncle use to take me and my sister out to the movies randomly growing up and usually its just the three of us. Only this time he picks up his girlfriend at the time; I'm thinking "Is this some sort of date for you two because I don't see why we should be here". Long story short, I saw boobies out in a scene and he looks back at me to make sure I'm not looking. I give him this look like "You damn right I'm looking, shouldn't have brought me to a R-rated movie, with ya girl".

• Robocop 2, lol

• Did you ever see the first?

• The first came out when I was three. I had seen it at that point, on VHS, but never saw it in theaters.

• Flags of our Fathers if I remember correctly

Damn good movie, but really, really graphic.

I was raised on action movies and what not, been involved in martial arts, but my parents never really let me watch a lot of movies because of all the foul language, especially in R-rated movies.

• Something named 'Peeping Tom'. It was R-rated here because of the naked boobs.

• I don't even remember anymore, all I know is I snuck into it along with a few friends and some burgers

• The very first R rated movie I saw in theater was on my 18th birthday I went to see Conan The Barbarian (2011), it was really good but I went for the boobies and asses LOL!

ia.media-imdb.com/.../...Ng@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

• 40 Year Old Virgin

• Hmmm American Sniper i think

• woops sorry misread that was the last one i watched.

First one? ummmm i'll go with Pet Semetary? that movie gave me nightmares for a month!

• American Sniper was a good movie.

• Probably Pulp Fiction

• Barb wire mayne