Do you want a big fancy wedding?

Do you want a big fancy wedding or would you rather go get court papers and then go home and have sex? I feel like women always want a wedding cuz that's a brides special day but how do you guys feel about it?
personally I don't know I might have a real wedding but i don't think it'll be really big and fancy I just want my parents there and my best friends and to exchange vows and rings

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I'd rather not get married at all. But if it's something my future boyfriend really wants, I might reconsider. However, I don't want a big fancy wedding. Minimal amount of money should be spent. Why spend it all in one day when you could save it and put it towards something more important? I'd like something small and intimate. Plus, I kind of have social anxiety (I hid in my own room/the bathroom during the entirety of my 18th birthday party that was hosted for all my relatives) so I wouldn't be able to handle this huge party with lots of people and expensive BS. I'd just end up hiding somewhere haha.

What Guys Said 6

• The way I feel right now I never ever want to get married ever.

• It's been shown lately in surveys that the cost of an engagement ring and wedding reception is inversely proportional to how long the marriage lasts.

Big spending = short time until divorce.

• I'd like my wedding to be one of those things where you have a good time, but people forget about it 4 days later.

• As long as the people I care about are there, I don't care about a big wedding.

• Dude my wedding is going to be like a Beyonce Jay Z concert.

• I really don't. I don't even want to get married

What Girls Said 6

• nah id like something in the middle. of course i want it to be special and fancy, but nothing over the top.

• I'd go for a low key wedding, maybe go to city hall to get it officially written up then just have a few close friends and family over for bbq to celebrate. All the money that was saved on a big ridiculous wedding could then be put towards an awesome honeymoon vacation and paying of the mortgage. So really should cost less that $300.

• My family is way too big, I couldn't have a small wedding even if I wanted to lol.

• Lol no. I don't want big wedding. I want something modest, intimate and sweet. Can be a beach wedding or a garden. Sth like that.

• I do not want a large wedding. :) I want a gathering of my friends and family. And nothing fancy really at all. :)

• No not a big wedding. A small wedding. Family and close friends. That's it :-)