To the Arabs!! Why do Arabs (guys) specifically use social network in hopes to find a potential wife?

I don't know why but everytime a guy tries to add me on fb and message me they start a convo and try to reach out about marriage. When culturally that's fround upon. I just wanna block every guy that pops into my inbox because I know marriage is gonna be brought up and honestly I was recently engaged before so im scared to think a bout it again. I just wanna know why

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I'm an Arab myself, I have never opened the marriage subject with any girl since I'm only willing to marry a Muslim girl... So don't generalize.

• People of any race or creed use the internet to meet people when they don't have dating skills, it's that simple.

• Cuz a suitcase just wasn't big enough.. ohh wait wrong joke lol I don't know why they are crazy

• You really think every guy that messages you wants to marry you? I find that surprising because normally I hear women complaining that guys just want is sex. You are having the opposite problem most women complain about. Are you rich and they just want your money or something?

• Arab guys aren't gonna go after an Arab Muslim girl for sex but when they start off the convo with compliments. Lmaoo the thing is not about money because they don't even know me some random guy or someone from a mutual group.

What Girls Said 2

• I have no idea! I am american! Why can't you be with a american?

• Don't believe with them. Seriously don't.