Do you think this would be OK to play at my wedding?

Basically I'm just seeking confirmation bias from the lovely ladies and gents of GaG.

I'm thinking that when she walks down the aisle, after some classical music renditions, this plays and the whole congregation goes apeshit. I mean, just absolutely fuckin' bananas. In a joyous way, of course. Nothing crazy.

Let the answers flyyyyyyyyy

I <3 MY FUTURE WIFE
@thewanderingme will you be able to DJ this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate to say it like this, but: you have to be joking. This sounds a bit extreme for a wedding. Does your future wife know about this idea?

What Girls Said 4

• Noooo not when when she walks down the aisle! But during the reception u can dedicate it to her I guess.

• Aww Jackie you set examples for us! GO for it !

• Oh god. This song again lol.

• Damn, I forgot I'd already used this on another question. You know what thought, it's actually an entire album. 19 minutes long, the entire thing. Apparently they're from Quebec and this was all the rage in '97.

Memories!

• I wouldn't know lol I've never heard of them.

• Neither did I, just discovered them randomly on YouTube. I think in 2,000 years they'll be remembered like Sinatra

• For the aisle, no. After, hell yes

What Guys Said 1