Losing my mind, what to do?

My husband has lived here his whole life. I moved in about 4 years ago. We got married and have a 1 year old baby girl. We also live with his mother, sister, brother in law and their 2 kids. My husband Co owns the house with my mother in law. I feel we need our own place to grow as a family. I mean, I can't complain about bills. We really do think have any. But I think we need to be independent. My husband refuses. It was his father's dying wish that his mother can stay the rest of her life, and it doesn't seem that my brother and sister in law are leaving any time soon.. I've tried to talk to my husband but he won't hear a word of it. I really just don't know of what to do. I need an outsiders perspective. Advice?

What Guys Said 1

• Wow I'd go crazy if I had to bump into my mother-in-law all the time. I'd be long gone!

• I'm just not willing to leave my husband behind.. Otherwise I wouldve

• Yeah I know what you mean. I love my wife to bits but if my mother-in-law had to be there all day every day I'd go back to my own parents and live there lol. No need to split up, but I can't live with that :D

What Girls Said 1

• Ask your husband if he wants to move out with his mother coming out of the house with him but leaving the brother in law and sister behind.

• They Co own the house together though. And his mother is most of the issue...