• love marriage
    96% (22)100% (14)97% (36)Vote
  • arrange marriage
    4% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Love marriage. I'd rather kill myself than be forced to marry someone other than the man I love

0|0
    0|0
    • i agree and would chose a love marriage, but there is a difference between an arranged marriage and a forced marriage

• Show All
    • lol it's fine XD

What Girls Said 6

• DEFINITELY love.

0|0
    0|0
    • since your pretty, you can't go for a arrange marriage, because lot will ask you out :P

• i think love marriage wins..

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah i hope so, but some like arrange marriages, there are my friends

• I'd prefer a love marriage but I know people who had it arranged and they learned to love the other very much and have a strong marriage cuz of it. In a love marriage you meet someone and learn to love them

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a very interesting question, which is better? I know that love marriage has a very high divorce rate, while arranged marriage is like 4% divorce rate. The answer isn't so simple, it all depends on culture I do believe.

0|0
    1|0
    • thanks, i asked this question because lot of people ask sexual questions all the time, wow nice statistics

• Yes we do live in a sexually driven world.

• I think the difference in divorce rate is most likely due to the fact that divorce is often an unspeakable deed in cultures where arranged marriage is common.

• Love marriage definitely ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever floats your boat.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• No Marriage ;)

2|2
    0|0
  • We westerners veiw arranged marriage as an outdated, even borderline evil idea. To force someone into that kind of relationship with someone they have no feelings for, it's just plain wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take love over arranged any day of the week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love marriage of course because that's the whole point of marriage in the first place.

0|0
    0|0