Do you want a child or children someday?

• Nah, I like sex, drugs and alcohol too much OR just want freedom because good ole 'Merica the land of the free
  • HELL TO THE MOTHER EFFIN NO
  • I have already produced offspring.
  • Yaaas, I want to pop a million babies ASAP 5+
  • Maybe 1
  • 2-4
  • I HAVE CHILDREN AND NEVER WANT THEM AGAIN

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband and I are desperately trying for a family right now.

And we have already chosen the names:

Boy: Sebastien

Girl: Chantelle

• those names are beautiful and i hope that you two have a lovely family *upvoted

• Bless you and Thank you @kxera.. May I just say that for someone quite as young, you have a very mature, sensible and kind head on your shoulders.. I just know you will do extremely well in life. :) xx

• Thank you so much; that honestly means a lot! I've actually been getting that quite a lot lately from time to time, but again, I'm sure you'll get pregnant soon, and I know that your children are going to be beautiful!!

What Guys Said 35

• Holy crap that is a graphic painting

• Wow most girls voted E along with me. Great.

I want at least 1 child. It's my dream and someday, I'll surely fulfill this.
    static.guim.co.uk/.../father-and-son-008.jpg

• I think people should stop having kids and adopt at this point. The planet as it is overpopulated and wouldn't be able to sustain another exponential rise in human populace.

• Same yea. 2.6 billion of the population lie in India and China though. Indians should just not have so many babies (not to offend any Indians)

• I'm loterally writing a report on overpopulation and they have more children than they can handle

• Possibly but if not I'll take going to the gym at 85 as well.
    http://i.imgur.com/Bc7ZeDW.jpg

• 3|2
  • Haha, what a painting!!!

I could see myself having kids with a woman I love, yeah. Now that I've seen this I'll be sure to bring an easel and some brushes when it all goes down.

• I'd like 2 to 3, not less, not more. It's a shame that that takes so much time at first, and even more effort later. But hey, this is the cost of procreation!

I would rather want to leave this country first, though. There's no reason to procreate unless it's somewhere where people aren't deliberately trying to make your life hell, like Australia, New Zealand or Canada.

• In light of that mildly disturbing painting that includes what looks like a old women with the face of turtle. Yes I want kids someday ( for a minion army ) probably 1 or 2 to start if those turn out ok I could see myself having 3.

• 5|0
  • I want 2 kids, hopefully boy and girl.

• Unfortunately noooope. I've always been scared of babies and I don't like kids at all; they are very annoying.

• Nope.))))))))

• 2 kids would be an ideal number for me. It's a small enough number that I can afford to take the whole family on international travels with 4 plane tickets and get by with 1 hotel room. Plus when there's 2 kids they can entertain each other without having to rely on mom and dad to play with them all the time.

• I have 2 girls 18 months apart I spend more time bring s referee than anything even with having some one to play with they need that interaction with parents to learn to bond and trust them even with my girls becoming teenagers we sit down and talk for a hour at lest everyday they need to know you care.

• I love kids and do well with them but I don't think I'd make a very good father so probably won't have them.

• I want a son one day but im sure any women I'd inpregnate will want more than one so I'm prepared for 3 but I just want to leave my legacy behind

• Aaaaaaaaah...
    Oh my fucking god
    Ooooog my fucking god.
    Hell no never post pictures like that.
    I'm typing this after I threw up.

• I came back and posted 2-4
      BUT I ACTUALLY Want a son. And I'm gonna teach him every thing I can. Give him every thing I could and let him make his decision and support him I'm sure he won't walk the wrong path.

• I would be happy if he becomes a vigilante. Like batman. But without a tragic life.
      I'll be by his side as a good version of
      rash al ghul.

• I have a child from my prior marriage. But, I love children and would love to have more with a woman I love.

• I don't like kids that much, but I had one I would at least name them something cool.

Boy: Mictlan :: Underworld (Nahuatl)

Girl: Saya :: Sheath (Japanese)

• I want 2 kids!

• I want 2 kids, 1 son, 1 daughter. But after seeing that picture.. what even is life anymore

• I didn't understand the first choice, if you enjoy sex doesn't that pretty much guarantee you'll have at least on illegitimate child?

• No, there are many ways to avoid pregnancy.

• condoms, birth control pill, IUDs, pull out method (although it doesn't do the best job), tacking fertility, all of these things done together could nearly guarantee no pregnancy.

• Maybe, but not at this moment because I have many other things to worry about currently.

• I don't want any. Children are terrifying

• I wish I hadn't seen that picture though 😖
    But yes I want kids one day.

• Yeah well, that's not an inviting painting but I would like a son and a daughter and I would like to have a daughter first.

• I hate kids. I won't have any.

• I'd love to have a little pizza child someday

• Yep, goal is to be a father and husband

• Two sounds good. :)

• I will admit that I wanted babies before. But now, I'm not so sure anymore.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 44

• y? y this picture?

y not this picture?
    www.pitterpatter.com.my/.../...aby-mother-play.jpg

anyway yes i can't wait to have children someday:)

• I don't want children. Never have wanted them. Not selfish, I just have no maternal want or need, I can't afford them, and I have no time. Plus I like doing adult things and enjoying my solitude when I can. Oh yeah, and the earth is already overpopulated enough. Best love I can give my unborn child is to not to bear them at all.

• I loveeeeeee how all the men in the pole want multiple children. Curious to see how the poll results would look if having children for men involved squeezing a fully developed human being out of their butt holes (ツ)

• your choice to have multiple kids with him or not.

• @PT1911 Haha oh trust me I know, no human beings flying out this birth canal over here, just found the poll results for this question quite entertaining

• Hey I want to be a father, husband, and have a family. Nothing wrong with that, and I want a woman who is willing to embark with me on that journey

• Ew no. I told my mom if her and my dad want grandchildren so bad they'll have to shop for the surrogate and nannies for them. Sure I'll play with them for a little while but that's it and their parent better stick around bc I hate dirty diapers. Other people's kids Im alright with because I can give them back. I have no problem admitting that Im actually too selfish to have children. With that being said I'll just get a practical German Shepard and a fox lol.

• At least you're sensible enough to admit it. I admire that very much. A lot of people wouldn't and they end up having kids anyway.

• At first it was a no. After seeing the pic it was a HELL TO THE FUCKIN NO and I think my mind is made :)

• I'd rather not. I'd be unfit for it.

• Maybe, not really sure, I'd want a boy though.
    It's surprising how many people are turned off by the picture though, how did they think babies were born?

• No. No kids.
    I like kids, I work with them. But I like my freedom, body and relationship.

Plus, pregnancy really kinda grosses me out all together as bad as that sounds.

• I voted for E, but honestly, I'm totally ambivalent on having children. I don't care if I ever do or don't.

• No. I'm not going to take a "watermelon' out of my kitty! This shit hurts and I actually want to have a career rather than devote my life to someone, even if this someone is part of me. I wouldn't be a good mother.

• I don't ever imagine myself having children. I don't have a dislike for them, I simply do not wish to be a parent. If, hypothetically, I did-- perhaps a son. And perhaps adopted.

• I would love a baby boy. My boyfriend and I have already picked out both girl and boy names. I want to have at least one child. But he wants two... So I hope that the first one isn't that painful or I end up twins 😂😂

• Why can't I choose C and D?

• I have 2 and would loooove 1 more.

oh my gosh that picture though! 😰

• yes i wanna have kids later but the pic you posted is making me feeling hesitant

• Thank goodness the way it's done now isn't like that painting. That's disgusting. I take it depicts your take on it? But yes, I would like to be married and have 3 or 4 someday.

• YES I WANT 10 KIDS
    WHO IS UP FOR THIS QUEST? NO ONE?
    okay D:

• I don't know what I want anymore.

• Yes I do. A set of twins (boy/girl).

• Lol, that picture though! I would love to have kids one day. My ideal family would be a boy and a girl, but as long as it healthy it don't matter.

• Yes I do. 1-2 and that will be it.

• I dont want to have any kids i want to adopt kids

• that is a very noble thought i might add... as i too prefer that instead of getting married , there are many kids who are parent less and can use some more people like us to help them in their life

• Woah!!! That painting...😨
    Yes, I do after few years. I want 2-3 kids lol. Boys and girl, both!

• i already have a daughter. i wouldn't mind more though. c: i want a boy <3

• I want one or none. Preferably none but im not going to lose someone I love just because I won't have one

• I didn't want them before seeing that painting/photo and now I definitely don't lol

• I'd be good either with having them or not.

• After seeing that picture? No. Never ever.

• I want 2/3 love kids so cute

• Yes I want children, maybe 2 or 3

• More from Girls
    14