He will not tell anyone we are getting married?

My guy always been a procrastinator but this is just too much. It seems like he only procrastinates when he really does not want to do something. He hops up and do eveyrhing else with no problem. We got engaged a year ago. The relationship got a little rocky so we held off. However everything been good for over one whole year now and I am now 7 months pregnant. We agreed to get married in June but he changed it to May 1st. Before the baby is due. He have not told anyone in his family at all! It is a week before May 1st and I have been asking him for two months now to let people know. I even said we can just do it at our babyshower. He declined. The other day when I told him I wanted to talk to him about it he said you should only worry about if I say I do or not. It hurted me. I do not understand why he do not want people to know! Its making me not to even want to do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like I need to tell you this. My guy was like this before he called off the wedding. I have found ( generally) that when guys want to get married, they want to get married. They will tell everyone who will listen that this person is their future wife. They will be excited ( but maybe still a little nervous). They will be loving, and making plans for the future. From personal experience, a guy who doesn't want to get married will drag his feet, postpone, procraste. My guy change the date, and cancelled, and came up with all sorts of reasons why we couldn't get married. (All of them rubbish). He will be moody, get angry over small things, won't want to have anything to do with the planning. My suggestion to you would be to talk to him honestly, and ask him if it is really going to happen or not.

What Guys Said 1

• If this man is going to have to father your kid he best step up and fix himself.

What Girls Said 3

• Tell them yourself.

• Mostly men don't like declaring they're married if they are hiding something

• Honestly if he hasn't told them by now, I don't think he ever will