Do you plan to get married ever?

I don't think I will because it sounds like a lot of work XD. What about you?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 42

• PLAN?
    How can a man plan when he cannot see his fingers when he raise his arms?
    Tho I am blinded and the path is shrouded by darkness , HOPE pierces through the mist and shall guide me because that's all I have.

...

(Is that dramatic enough? but seriously tho I have no "plans" that far ahead at the moment because I can't see that far ahead.

I can't even see myself in a year let alone something as grand as marriage but that might be a good thing... life's always full of surprises.

I for one would have NEVER predicted myself being where I am today 4 years ago. Maybe it'll be the same way 4 years later , who knows.)

• No I won't remarry. I've been through a marriage and a divorce. Your spouse can change after a few years, cheat, develop an addiction, so many things can happen. I noticed that many responsible people, get screwed over in our court system. I don't have any trust in our legal system concerning civil cases. A Florida court ruled, that a husband had to pay for a 3 month year old kid that wasn't even his. His wife cheated on him, and when a DNA test determined he wasn't the father, the court upheld his child support payments. Their reasoning, was that even though he may have felt screwed over, they wanted someone to provide for the child. Way to reward fucked up behavior. Also a judge ruled that a women had to pay her rapist husband alimony. Marriage and divorce is a money making business, nothing more.

• COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF and overall what's in marriage for a man anyway? I mean in-house pu*sy right? BUT WHAT IF she says NO LOL now you're screwed unless you cheat or whatever etc you see where i'm going with this ^_^

• @mistninja314 It's not what it's chalked up to be, that's for sure lol.

• LOL I hear ya and I can only imagine ^_^

• Yes, someday I'll marry the luckiest girl alive and have a YourFutureEx Jr.
    This is my dream.

• I am still legally married but we have been separated a year now.
    Marriage I would say is a good thing but I would say that you should live with someone first for a minimum of 5 years.
    Me getting married will be the worst decision I have and will ever of made.

• Probably, it's a plan, but with time I'm starting to grow away from that idea after everything I've heard, and experienced.

• Yes of course :)... Marriage is the only relationship that is worth my time in my opinion.

• I wanted to I dont think now I ever will, to many Issues going on for men to ever settle down

• I want to I don't think it'll be that much work compared to a real life job. It's supposed to fulfill you...

• yes bro you are right... I always knew that China is the land of wisdom lol

• yes, i think i want to get married some day, and have two or three beautiful kids with my future wife, and we'd be awesome

• Most likely. I will have to date this person for a looooog period of time, get to really now her (values, ideals) and depending on how strong really our chemistry is that's when I will take the leap. Looks like is not going to happen sometimes, but is a possibility nonetheless

• Yeah I want a big wedding, something I will remember all my life. I look forward to it. I am a lonely guy. I have never had a gf and this does upset me because I feel ugly and. I one wants me. But me thinking about this I feel I do have Abit of hope maybe one day I will meet her. And I will give her the best wedding ever. It's something to do lol

• Unfortunately I don't believe in marriage nor do I want to have any kids. I'm pretty much scared of babies, and I find kids very annoying.

• marriage seems very overrated now-a-days. its hard enough to please these women, its even harder to stay consistent with it. I feel like if I show a shred of weakness, it would be blown out of proportion. It's like you gotta be Mr. Perfect. even if you are married, there's a chance that she might leave you just because. That's worse because now she's taking your assets and a piece of your salary, some she didn't even work for. Nah, I'll stick to being a boyfriend for life.

• Well, I have a savings account with a budget that I feed money like a piggy bank every time I get paid to buy my future wife an engagement ring, but if it doesn't happen then I just have a bunch of cash with 1% compounding interest.

• There's a possibility really hard to say

• No there is no need for marriage. We can still live in the same house and have sex without it. We can even have children and still there would be no need for it.

• Sounds like someone who just wants to have the ability to cut and run.

• Or some other reason. But I've noticed a lot of guys say this and don't mean it.

• Exactly, marriage is an outdated institution in the 21st century. It's too much risk, and your allowing the government an additional means of exploitation. Mostly in the division of assets, court and lawyer fees, etc. Really it's unnecessary. If a couple has joint children and they separate, child support can be arranged. There is really no other "normal" reason for courts to get involved in relationships.

• Yes, I will marry one day for sure.
    I know it is a big responsabilty but I have a partner to share it and to love me and care me so her love makes me forgot everything ;-)

• Nash I don't plan to get married, I just feel its more old school tradition really but if any one wants to get married more power to them.

• Yes, indeed. Right now, I'm waiting for God to send me the right girl. As soon as it happens, we'll be dating for a couple of years and when we're both REALLY ready, I'll be on one knee very soon. Then, we'll be very happy to walk down the aisle.

• I'd want to get married. hopefully she's the right one. I'd rather not divorce and go through all that stuff. I want to have a family and look forward to being a husband and father/ dad one day

• yea i'm leaning more and more towards wanting to get married these days

• I'm a mgtow Now so probably not unless she proved herself worthy of being married and didn't feel the need to be married.

• Nah. Too much drama and money.

• There should be a "maybe" choice. I don't wanna cause another child born to this fucked up world.

Anyway, I marry if i'm in love with her so much. Else no.

• My age should automatically answer the question.

• yea sure why not

• Yes, I feel sure I will. I'm just looking for the right person right now

• Not in the near future, no. Near future means the next 2 years.

• yes yes yes

• I guess yeah if i have a good job and if am eligible enough then surely :p

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 30

• I got married 4 months ago. It's not anymore work than any other relationship.

• So far I don't see myself doing that. I rather put my money to something more useful. I don't need to marry my bf just to make a commitment to being with him. My bf also doesn't care about getting married as well.

If I ever did it would be for what ever legal benefits that come with it.

• Yes, I do 😊 not anytime soon, but eventually yes. After I've traveled && had my fun.

• Relationships are a lot of work to. Do you plan on being in one/more? Nothing really changes (or should) besides living together if you're not and sharing finances.

Nothing should change.

• All of these guys saying "No. It's not safe or I don't believe in it" make me think that a lot of them simply want to cut and run when they're bored of the relationship. Not all of them are like that, though.

And I don't get what they're talking about "marriage is no longer safe for men". Whoever makes more money will likely have to pay spousal support. Often times, that is the man. Splitting half of his things when she didn't provide any is fucked up though.

• I don't really care actually. I've never been the girl to dream to get married. My boyfriend want to so we will most definitely get married but if he didn't want to, I wouldn't mind

• Am already very happily married, and now desperately trying for a family.

• only if i find the right person.

• looking at my prospects, I don't think I'll ever find a dude who wants to marry me lol I'd just live with 8 dogs and a cricket

• No.
    wait...
    dang it!

• It probably is a lot of work for some people lol I do want to get married one day, I don't want kids though or a wedding, nothing like that.

• Lol at only guys saying no. I had a feeling that would happen

• Maybe I'm not sure yet... I guess time will tell.

• There should be a "Meh" option

• Yes, I'd like to

• I don't really want to get married, but I won't lose someone I love just because I won't sign a paper.

• I don't see it happening.

• That used to be the plan...

• Yes but definitely not within these few years. I'm 25 and my target is around 32.

• Nnnnnaaaahhhhh

• I want to soo bad it seems like that's all that has been on my mind lately

• No, it complicates things. I'd be happy with just a boyfriend.

• Scott & I are planning for June of 2016.

• I definitely want to get married one day. :)

• Yes preferably 25/26

• I want to in the future but seems a bit scary.

• Yes for sure <3

• yeah after nearly 30 years I plan to get married XD

• No i do not

• Maybe I will get married, but not a christian one, and I will NOT have a wedding. That's just like burning money.

• No, I doubt it. Maybe elope one day, just me and my partner. That's the kind of wedding I envisage, sneaking away on a secret mission of love with my beau. No drama. No massive cost. No venue to book and table plan to organise. Just me and the man I love.