I want to know what your dream wedding is (doesn't matter if you're already married or not-single, engaged, bf/gf or dating)?

Forget the cost or practicality it's a dream so whatever you want or say goes.
GUYS and GALS, I want to know what your dream wedding is (doesn't matter if you're already married or not-single, engaged, bf/gf or dating)?

Where would you want to hold it?
What would the theme be?
What season?

Most Helpful Guy

• I always had the idea of going on a hike in the hills with her and then when we're at the top I would "notice" something down below floating in a river - a boat that has a massive sign with the "will you marry me?" and while she's looking I'd inconspicuously chain-light some candles that were placed there before we arrived (I would have guided her right to the spot).

Oh, I finished typing this and realized that it's about weddings and not proposals... damn. Well either way, ladies is this a good idea or too cheesy?

What Guys Said 2

• My dream wedding was simple. During May or June, marry my GF from Bloomington NY. Get married in the Catholic church in Rosendale NY that her family was part of their parish. The reception would be held outdoors at her parent's home. It'd be informal.

• I have literally never even thought about this. I think it would include the woman I love, food and music?

What Girls Said 3

• Small island with like a semi-wrecked castle all the way at the top. Cliffs. Ocean.
    The best of both surf and turf for the menu. Small wedding, just friends and family. And i want it to happen right around sunset. And i want there to be small fairy lights all over, would look so pretty as it got darker and darker. Would be nice if this all happened when the full moon is out.

Alas... this shall never come to pass.

• A feild, spring, no particular theme, sunny day. Then a ceremony with closest family and friends, dinner and dance

• 3 For sure I want to move to Alaska so yeah.