Do you want to get married some day?

I do 💍

Most Helpful Guy

• I made a savings account budget made where I feed money from every paycheck like a piggy bank for my future wife's engagement ring.

What Guys Said 10

• I would like to get married, yes.

• No Don't believe marriage - Cohabit and have kids maybe

• Maybe. We'll see.

• Yes)))))))))

• It's really only one of the reasons why I court to begin with is for the end goal of marriage.

• Yes, once I finish college and have a house of my own, I will get married

• No. I don't think it's for me

• Very much so! 0<-3

• no I don't trust women enough to get married

• yes, I'd like to get married. all my childhood friend are engaged or married except me

What Girls Said 6

• I got married in December 2014, and yeah I had always wanted to get married.

• I'm actually gonna get married this December. So, yay me! :D

• Not in any way shape or form

• Why not?

• I agree with this reasoning completely. So many divorces, you wonder what the point is. Marriage may seem like a big commitment you want, but a piece of paper doesn't mean shit in the grand scheme of things. If someone is going to cheat, beat, or leave you... they'll do it either way. Sorry to make it sound so terrible. That being said, I haven't completely shut the door on the idea of marriage, but I'm not stuck on it either.

• SAMMMEEEE. I want to get engaged just for the dress and celebration but I don't want to get married after that. Kourtney kardashian and Scott disick look like they have a cool arrangement going I love it hahaha

• Yes, I plan on getting married.

• Of course!

• Of course I do. I just haven't found the right guy yet.